Craig Tanner signs for Motherwell (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Craig Tanner signs for Motherwell (merged)

Jul 29, 2010
At least that puts to bed any lingering calls to have him back. For whatever reason DA didn't rate him highly enough to use him regularly in L2, opportunities would be fewer still in L1.

A good player, who played his part.

Good luck CT :thumbup:

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
X Isle":79xbwi1v said:
At least that puts to bed any lingering calls to have him back. For whatever reason DA didn't rate him highly enough to use him regularly in L2, opportunities would be fewer still in L1.

A good player, who played his part.

Good luck CT :thumbup:
Indeed, he played an important part in leaving us in a better way than he found us.

Feb 22, 2008
Top bloke, but did seem to go off the boil at the end of both seasons?

Will definitely watch his progress though. Good luck at the Well CT.

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
I think Tanner will do well in the Scottish League. Let's face it, it's awful and he will be allowed a little more freedom that he was given by DA here.

Personally, I think he flattered to deceive on numerous occasions. It seemed he was the perfect impact sub, but fell well short of the mark when he was given an opportunity from the start. Something definitely went on between him and DA at some point last season, as I remember him not even named amongst the subs for a number of games, and forced to play for the SWPL side.

Good luck to him though. Still very young and with plenty of time on his hands.

Jan 27, 2012
He's a decent player and I think he will have a good career. Under a different manager he would have been a regular starter for Argyle.