Dementia in football/sport. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Dementia in football/sport.

Sep 25, 2010
Vampires11":29ayny3x said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquess_of_Queensberry_Rules

no mention in the rules of needing to knock someone out, as per so many internet experts, you are spouting total manure.

If you want to see boxing banned it will just become unlicensed, at least since the Michael Watson tragedy the referees are quicker to intervene and there are top class medical facilities immediately available

and if you think boxing is bad, watch cage-fighting, that really is the Barbican on a weekend

And while we're at it, you need to start a campaign to ban armed forces worldwide - let's face it, it is basic human nature, deep in EVERYONE'S psyche, to kill, maim and hurt everything and anything. From war, to sports, to doughnuts driving on the roads like it is GTA

Sorry, there is a section, concerning ‘knockouts’, ??
Look I am talking boxing , being classified as a SPORT, it is nothing but, it is organised thuggery, and half the time, they can’t get that right.

Of course boxing should be banned, and if it goes unlicensed then the participants should suffer the force of the law.

Why you bring what armed forces do, into the discussion, is beyond me, total bizarre.

As usual, you are missing the point, the rules of boxing, show that it is ok to half kill, somebody, and suffer them to dementia and future mental problems. Look at the mental problems with every retired boxer, Hatton, Bruno, Ali , plus, and you can’t tell me Fury is all the ticket.