Diego Maradona RIP | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Diego Maradona RIP

Sep 6, 2006
WoodsyGreen":2o2v94so said:
Of course I don't have any evidence, I'm not a lawyer presenting a court case. I'm posting an opinion on the internet and it's up to you whether you believe it holds any water or not. It makes no odds to me either way.

Great player? Yes, of course. Let's just leave it at that.

So how does the fake penis and bag of urine work? You have posted that as fact.

Jun 18, 2020
Cheating c*** ruined my enjoyment of Mexico 86 as an 8 year old. I was convinced England would have made it to the final with Belgium next to play in the SF.

If only we'd had VAR then. How different things could have turned out.

Jun 27, 2019
Balham_Green":3elnknha said:
WoodsyGreen":3elnknha said:
Of course I don't have any evidence, I'm not a lawyer presenting a court case. I'm posting an opinion on the internet and it's up to you whether you believe it holds any water or not. It makes no odds to me either way.

So how does the fake penis and bag of urine work? You have posted that as fact.

Having never used one I can't supply you with any details of that, though I'm sure you can use your imagination.

Using a fake penis to deceive drug testers wasn't exclusive to Maradona, by the way. Mike Tyson has admitted using one, as has ex-NBA player Lamar Odom.

Odom actually provided a bit of detail on how it worked, since you're interested, Balham. Enjoy!

At test time, Odom asked his trainer to donate a clean urine sample, filled the prosthetic, and used it to fake-pee into a cup as a NBA security official watched, he admitted.
"I carefully slid the fake penis through the zipper hole. To get the pee to come out of the tip, I had to squeeze the shaft repeatedly."

Aug 5, 2016
Did Lamar Odom also slalom his way through one of the greatest goals of all time, wearing some of the tightest shorts of all time, all the while apparently having a fake penis flapping around his pants and bag of clean urine strapped to his stomach?

Jun 27, 2019
Knibbsworth":3aiw2ahw said:
Did Lamar Odom also slalom his way through one of the greatest goals of all time, wearing some of the tightest shorts of all time, all the while apparently having a fake penis flapping around his pants and bag of clean urine strapped to his stomach?

:lol: What an image.

I think the idea is that you install the 'prop' after the game.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
WoodsyGreen":hj0d2xps said:

‘Holds water’ ....brilliant Woodsy :funny:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
WoodsyGreen":oz7dhuyn said:

There must be a university thesis floating about somewhere on the pros/cons of attaching fake penii
before a drugs test ;-)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Aside from his issues and personal problems, Maradona was an incredible player.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Where did he get the urine from? Just imagine it, “Mr Maradona, you’ve passed the drug test, also congratulations, you’re pregnant!”

Aug 5, 2016
WoodsyGreen":euqpkwsh said:
Knibbsworth":euqpkwsh said:

:lol: What an image.

I think the idea is that you install the 'prop' after the game.

Ah that's a shame. They should test them straight off the pitch so if they are gonna cheat, they have to carry the pee around with them during the match. Make them work for it.