Direct debit via the fans | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Direct debit via the fans

Oct 22, 2018
There is another option that I posted on Plymouth Live which seems to have gone reasonably well, and that is as well as not asking for a refund why not purchase next season's ticket now. I know we don't know for certain the league we will be in, but the ticket could be bought with a voucher/ certificate to be exchanged for the ticket proper later. This would bring it a faire bit of money at this difficult time. Before I get accused of having money, I only have my pension from which I save all year. There is a limit to how much I can spend on the Greens but This something I could do for the club I have supported for 65 years

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
It will be very interesting eventually to see how many of the almost 6000 season ticket holders actually ask for a refund. This forum seems to have a high percentage who say they will waive that, but there are forums for other clubs where many of the posters say they absolutely want their money back.

It’s hard to gauge even on a forum like Pasoti. For instance, if it looks altruistic to say one will waive the refund, there will be a percentage who will say that and then apply for the refund. Only in time will we actually know the level of refunds issued, if the club choose to make it public. I suppose eventually they will have to in their accounts. Some will claim it because they absolutely need to, others will do it on a point of principle, even though they have been Argyle fans for decades. It’s down to the individual.