Do they expect us to do nothing? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do they expect us to do nothing?

B

bandwagon

Green_Matt":2ua4quty said:
bandwagon":2ua4quty said:
Do whatever floats your boat - janners let all the 'money players' in this debacle off the hook for about the last 3 years, can't see any roit any day soon!!

Too late by far - should have been stronger months ago!!
What could people have done to stop them? Snipe them from the roof of the Mayflower? The usual apathy is apparent even now, but this situation has involved insurmountable power struggles and financial problems than normal people can do anything about. It's the sheer scale of it - this is not McCauley making idle threats, it's the real thing.

What a fantastic Idea - 'enemy at the gate'!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Johnny Paradise":pgjy7oqi said:
IF the worst happens and we are liquidated do they expect us all to go home calmly and reflect on what once was? I can only see massive problems if they padlock the gates, especially as there has been an alternative bid all along. There will be thousands of very p***ed off Argyle fans heading up to HP.

Fingers crossed that the cheque thats been in the post since May comes tomorrow......
the airport?... . ...not a chance,Plymouth just rolls over and asks for a nine inch black rubber c*ck "here please"

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We are the modern day football fan.

We, as a majority, will do nothing but moan on a website forum.

Im as much to blame as the next supporter but that's how we are.

Now if someone organised a charity boxing afternoon up at homepark with Heaney or Brenda in the ring then you try and keep me away. Id have big don trying to sign me up after seeing me convincingly destroy them both inside 16 seconds.

Sep 6, 2006
Greenskin":1g8v7afl said:
The Doctor":1g8v7afl said:
cheshiregreen":1g8v7afl said:
Connor":1g8v7afl said:
You know. We really should make a fight of this. I will certainly be going down to Home Park if the news we have been liquidated does come out...

And what are you going to do when you get there?

It will probably be empty.

Big protests were needed a long time ago.

Big crowds were needed an even longer time ago.

Big crowds were there but not capitalised on.Unlike some other clubs that could be mentioned.

Really ? When ?

G

Greenskin

Balham_Green":kwjps3fv said:
Greenskin":kwjps3fv said:
The Doctor":kwjps3fv said:
cheshiregreen":kwjps3fv said:
Connor":kwjps3fv said:
You know. We really should make a fight of this. I will certainly be going down to Home Park if the news we have been liquidated does come out...

And what are you going to do when you get there?

It will probably be empty.

Big protests were needed a long time ago.

Big crowds were needed an even longer time ago.

Big crowds were there but not capitalised on.Unlike some other clubs that could be mentioned.

Really ? When ?

2004/5-average 16400.Bigger gates than Bristol City,Cardiff,Swansea got in their first seasons back in the CCC.But those clubs pushed on and maintained the momentum,Argyle didn't.