'Early Bird' Season Ticket Deadline Extended AGAIN | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

'Early Bird' Season Ticket Deadline Extended AGAIN

May 16, 2016
argyleforever":2zopvtjc said:
I WONT be renewing mine until the REDUCE the price by atleast £50!!
If they don't reduce the price i will not renew, simple as that!

On the argyle facebook they said sales of season tickets are up and around the same as last season..
I find that hard to believe.

Lets hope we don't have a good Season then, because you'll end up spending more than the £50 on getting into the games a ST might well have covered !

Then you can join in the moans about individual game ticket prices despite the demand.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
The usual pathetic excuses for not buying a season ticket with an added ‘look at me, look at me’.

All from the self styled “best supporters in the country”...not even the best supporters in Plymouth.

Jan 2, 2019
I renewed mine today. I’ll go anyway this is much cheaper. I’d have liked them to have reduced prices but that was never going to happen.

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
argyleforever":18bzsqbc said:
It's up to me what i will and won't do and right now i won't be renewing. No big issue, alot of you on here love an arguement over nothing

As IJN said earlier, the MODS can change your username anytime you like. How about...

"Argyleaslongaswerewinning"? or "ArgyleaslongasIdon'thavetopaymuch"?

No doubt we'll see you at the head of the queue when the bellyaching starts over the lack of "quality" players.

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Andy_S":1szec545 said:
argyleforever":1szec545 said:
It's up to me what i will and won't do and right now i won't be renewing. No big issue, alot of you on here love an arguement over nothing

As IJN said earlier, the MODS can change your username anytime you like. How about...

No doubt we'll see you at the head of the queue when the bellyaching starts over the lack of "quality" players.

What a w***** you are. Like i said, anything for an arguement..

Feb 12, 2019
Plymouth
Andy_S":lzngg808 said:
argyleforever":lzngg808 said:

I never said i wasn't going to support argyle. I can still put the radio on each game like ALOT of fans who can't afford to go do, no harm in that.

May 16, 2016
argyleforever":3n8lak6v said:
I'm not a 'floating' fan. I have had a season ticket since i was 18, and was sat in a corporate box for years before that!!!!!

Then a Season in L2 should be a breeze.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Action Jackson":h2op5kqe said:
Just seen via Facebook that the deadline has been extended again until May 27th. Is that the third time?

Absolutely desperate and reeks of sales being massively down (Understandably)

Heres an idea to get some more sales...

- Appoint a manager
- Reduce the ridiculous prices
- Some sort of statement laying out the ambition for next season

Added - Not sure when Payday for lots of people is, but it's often on the last day of the month, why not wait until then :facepalm:

Yeah it's absolutely disgusting that the club is allowing fans more time to save money.

Sep 19, 2015
Andy_S":1gpoj6q8 said:
argyleforever":1gpoj6q8 said:

What an absolute pretentious knob you are. Who the hell are you to question somebody else's motive for not splashing out nearly £400 for basement division football.

P

pete707

Did renew mine a month ago thinking we were safe and sound. £400 for League 2 football is very expensive though.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ultra P":rm0xwqtn said:
Did renew mine a month ago thinking we were safe and sound. £400 for League 2 football is very expensive though.

Renewed mine after Dadams went cos I said on here that I would do it before Scunthorpe match if he went. I also bought a new 'tacky' shirt.
I'm happy to stick with my choice. Bear in mind I've got an Auld Pharts discount (£299).

However, if I came on hear vociferously declaring that I wasn't going to buy at those prices, I would expect other contributors to react and comment. If I can have my opinion then they can have theirs!! Fair enough. :thumbs:

Oct 31, 2015
I really don't get the complaints about the price rise.

1. When the price was set we were 4 points away from being safe with 6 games to go. DA fooked that right up but the club set the price.

2. It is reported we made a loss last year with our relatively large average gates. That tells me the wages the chimps were on exceeded our income targets.

3. We don't have a sugar daddy so the money we have available has to come from corporate, retail, sponsorship and the gates. The more money through the door the better the signings

4 ST price for price per game is still very good value in my eyes.

Now I know some will come out with dull maths and give it yea but if we sell a thousand more STs at a reduced rate of last seasons prices we will have more money. Unfortunately that won't happen. We have a solid core of ST holders which won't go up tremendously and probably won't drop off that much. Maybe a few 100 who will just turn up on a Saturday anyway and pay higher prices :D .

A lot of fans were having a go at the budget last season. I don't believe the budget was the issue but the man spending it was however we can't have it both ways. More money in will mean higher budget and as fans we need to help the cause.

Have one less pint before the game it will soon make up the difference