Efe Ambrose | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Efe Ambrose

Nov 25, 2015
He’s a liability, decent footballer but makes regular errors and seems to have no footballing brain. Would be a very risky signing in my opinion

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
Phew, not just me. Every time I've seen him, for Celtic and for Hibs, he's made at least one potentially or actually goal-conceding error. At one stage, a year or so back, opposing teams were actively giving him the ball in the expectation he would do something daft. It's possible that Lennon has turned him around but......

Jan 7, 2018
Good enough for lennon who know all about him managing twice the ability to play cb and rb is another plus

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Tivvygreen":2fjh378r said:
He has a mean goal celebration.Worth a look on you tube.

Not seen anything that good since Lualua!

Jul 3, 2013
plymouthboyuk":2aaqbgp8 said:
Does anybody seriously think, Argyle will pay a fee for Ambrose.
If they have money to pay a fee, surely they would have offered that money to keep Bradley.
I think this is a non story.

Bradleys decision was already made before the season ended, he said after the Scunthorpe game that he was not re signing. That is from the horses mouth.

Apr 30, 2011
Appears a great signing on paper but I think wages will a stumbling block particularly if Hibs want a fee for him.

Apr 29, 2016
I can’t see this happening unless it’s a player swap with someone like Lameiras. A Twitter poll has 69% valuing him at over £200k with over 50% valuing him at over £350k.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Clearly if the fee is in that region then there is zero chance of us signing him.

Aug 3, 2017
philmeboots":otm347qe said:
I can’t see this happening unless it’s a player swap with someone like Lameiras. A Twitter poll has 69% valuing him at over £200k with over 50% valuing him at over £350k.

Twitter polls....how about we look him up on Champ Man to determine a price?

Feb 8, 2005
How about we spend what we would have had to spend to get Bradley to re-sign on Efe, and we might end up with a far better player, certainly more experienced, and able to get us to, and keep us in the Championship.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
plymouthboyuk":16xeen72 said:
Does anybody seriously think, Argyle will pay a fee for Ambrose.
If they have money to pay a fee, surely they would have offered that money to keep Bradley.
I think this is a non story.

Or maybe they would rather use that money on Ambrose because he is a far, far better player than Sonny, and would easily have the ability to take the step up to championsh level which is where we are wanting to be. Seems a no brainer from Argyle's point of view

Jul 6, 2009
I totally agree with Argyle-sy. Also, I don't think Adams was going to break the bank to keep Bradley- quite the opposite.

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Hopefully that’s a positive indication from sky net that this has legs.

They need a marquee central defender to replace Bradley.

As we saw with Reid, does Adams have a tactic of offering negative contacts to popular players he doesn’t like.

Jul 12, 2016
Adams offered Bradley a contract based on what he knows about him and his worth to the team. Luton have offered him a contract based on what they think he is worth.Time will tell who made the best decision.