EFL meeting now Tuesday 9th June | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

EFL meeting now Tuesday 9th June

Jul 14, 2008
It will be good to have this confirmed but as others have said, until we know what the future of football is in terms of crowds etc then it’s difficult to feel too elated.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Feels like the 90th minute......some of the crowd think it's all over

Come on Argyle hold on !!!

Let's try and keep it football related as much as possible

fawlty

♣️ PASALB Member
Feb 1, 2012
After it's formalised this afternoon, it will go into the record books as 'a promotion' for Argyle and the club will be playing in L1, in whatever environment emerges in time.

I know we are in difficult times but we (Argyle fans) have been waiting for this for a while and I cannot prevent the feeling of happiness and joy even if the future is unsure.

Fawlty.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
edengreen":1gvi8trj said:
Feels like the 90th minute......some of the crowd think it's all over

Come on Argyle hold on !!!

Let's try and keep it football related as much as possible

I don't think it's a 'holding on' scenario at all. We're 3-0 up and the opposition have had a player sent off. There's one minute of stoppage time left and we have brought on Blair Sturrock for a guest appearance to hold the ball in the corner. It is THAT certain...

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
FGR chairman has twatted that season has ended

Dec 30, 2011
From The Guardian:

"League Two clubs have voted to curtail the season because of coronavirus, with promotion and relegation decided according to points per game and play-offs held.

League Two clubs had indicated last month their desire not to continue with league matches and this was confirmed in Tuesday’s vote, in which only Forest Green Rovers voted to carry on.

Crewe, Swindon and Plymouth are promoted automatically and one club will be relegated to the National League. Stevenage are bottom but the situation is complicated by a disciplinary case brought by the league against Macclesfield, who are three points above Stevenage but could have points deducted if found guilty by an independent commission.

The League Two play-offs will be contested by Exeter, Cheltenham, Colchester and Northampton. Those clubs are being tested for Covid-19."

I think we've just been promoted !

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
green eyed monster":3s8eesgl said:
Must be honest I feel a bit 'Meh' about it...

I'm convinced we'd have caught Swindon and you can be sure we'll have that * next to it from other clubs...

I know, miserable :thumbup:

:lol:

Nah, literally the only point of League Two is to get promoted out of it. It's different for Liverpool where the title is everything, but I couldn't care less if we finish 1st or 3rd :scarf: