England V Czech Republic | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England V Czech Republic

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pogleswoody":ftj7spry said:
davie nine":ftj7spry said:
Cobi Budge":ftj7spry said:
davie nine":ftj7spry said:
Cobi Budge":ftj7spry said:
There you go. Jack Grealish affecting the game straight away. Boom.
Yet, no mention of Saka who started that move, Cobi?

I said in my last post that Saka has been impressive. I wasn’t criticising Saka pre match, I was criticising Southgate’s hypocrisy in starting Saka over Sancho after his comments about experience.
You were ‘over the top’ in your criticism of Southgate and the team in the Scotland game. Obviously, it was a disappointing and frustrating game but there is no need to call the manager a hypocrite. Having been deprived of 2 of his squad by bad luck, he made selections that produced a deserved win with a goal scored by another player who you criticised.
We are in a distance race not a sprint.

Bad management, bad supervision, bad policy, bad discipline, bad decision making.
All those: not bad luck!
So, were Mount and Chilwell the only culprits who ‘interacted’ with an opponent after a game in the Euros.
Of course not, they were the only ones who were caught. How stupid of them not to realise that Gilmour had Covid 19.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":1kyqwqib said:
Pogleswoody":1kyqwqib said:
Cobi Budge":1kyqwqib said:
Cobi Budge":1kyqwqib said:
There you go. Jack Grealish affecting the game straight away. Boom.
Yet, no mention of Saka who started that move, Cobi?

I said in my last post that Saka has been impressive. I wasn’t criticising Saka pre match, I was criticising Southgate’s hypocrisy in starting Saka over Sancho after his comments about experience.
You were ‘over the top’ in your criticism of Southgate and the team in the Scotland game. Obviously, it was a disappointing and frustrating game but there is no need to call the manager a hypocrite. Having been deprived of 2 of his squad by bad luck, he made selections that produced a deserved win with a goal scored by another player who you criticised.
We are in a distance race not a sprint.

Bad management, bad supervision, bad policy, bad discipline, bad decision making.
All those: not bad luck!
So, were Mount and Chilwell the only culprits who ‘interacted’ with an opponent after a game in the Euros.
Of course not, they were the only ones who were caught. How stupid of them not to realise that Gilmour had Covid 19.

On the pitch .. fine. 25 minutes unsupervised in the tunnel? Didn't Southgate wonder where they were?

So, it is OK to mix if you think the other party hasn't got Covid?

No wonder the Delta Variant is having a good time! :facepalm:

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Sadly, history suggests next Tuesday will be England's exit regardless of whoever they end up playing.

I hadn't realised that the only knock-out game England have ever - EVER - won in the Euros was that 0-0 penalties game against Spain where we were outplayed for the first 75 minutes and were fortunate to not be 3-0 down.

Over the record since 1966 is 19 tournaments, 8 knock out wins :shocked: