Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle - the build up + Q&A

May 22, 2006
IJN":3v5q0lcm said:
There’s unrest in the dressing room apparently.

Four/Five players on ‘very good money’ and all the rest on about £400/£500. I’ve heard there are some unhappy chappies at St Aimless.

No wonder why the wheels have fallen off.

‘all the rest on about £400/£500’ between them?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's a difference between what they're worth and what they're paid. :greensmile:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Weather conditions are going to be pretty iffy on Saturday with lots of rain expected to fall prior to and during the game.
I suspect that it won't be a day for fine, flowing football.

May 8, 2011
IJN":2bc7c2dn said:

Four/Five players on ‘very good money’ and all the rest on about £400/£500. I’ve heard there are some unhappy chappies at St Aimless.

Very similar to Home Park, just for some us it the new versus the old.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
HC Green":3553itdq said:
IJN":3553itdq said:

We really miss the tremendous team spirit and ‘never say die’ attitude that your mate Adams instilled in the side last year.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
:funny:
demportdave":1qxwabab said:
HC Green":1qxwabab said:
IJN":1qxwabab said:

We really miss the tremendous team spirit and ‘never say die’ attitude that your mate Adams instilled in the side last year.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
The Doctor":1m9sgnny said:
Weather conditions are going to be pretty iffy on Saturday with lots of rain expected to fall prior to and during the game.

Maybe they will decide to close the roof .

Aug 12, 2018
Every time we play Exeter it is a “potential banana skin” when in reality it is a huge reminder of how low we have fallen.

They have excelled in their realm of League 1 & 2 yo-yo professionals.

Whereas we have failed miserably to live up to the expectIon of the fans by spending 30 of the last 50 years yo-yoing between Leagues 1 & 2.

There are many things to admire about Exeter and their set up especially their academy.

Nearly every Argyle fan I know would like a terrace like their Big Bank - unbelievably the largest terrace in the country.

They have come a long way since we used to overrun the crumbling Sid James Park in the 70s denim jeans flapping in the wind :doh:

However the wind of change is upon us and the time is now for Argyle to leave the basement and start the steady climb to the promised land :thumbs: :scarf:

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
khennes_904":vooasime said:
The Doctor":vooasime said:

Maybe they will decide to close the roof .

:funny:

Sep 6, 2006
The Doctor":gi55ctvk said:

Yes torrential rain forecast for next 2 days. Can their pitch withstand it?

Jun 27, 2019
TruroTerry":3ssczo0z said:
Nearly every Argyle fan I know would like a terrace like their Big Bank - unbelievably the largest terrace in the country.

Not that unbelievable when you think about how many FL clubs still have terracing. Can't be many left, and besides, they'll all be tiny clubs like them so it isn't much of a claim to fame.

Apr 15, 2016
Pub of choice looks to be the Chevalier Inn. It’s a spoons, showing the rugby, accepting all fans and serving alcohol from 9.

20 min walk to the ground.

See you there!