Exeter tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter tickets

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Guiri Green":ol4zr7z8 said:
I thought Blocks 18 ,19 were the immediate go to Blocks for those wanting to be intimidating ?

Nah they do it from another block a bit further away so they're safe behind other fans while they're being "big men".

Great turn out on a Monday though, do feel for those fans who can't make it due to the shift. Does the club still have the sell back arrangements?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Willis88":2e10lf2n said:
Guiri Green":2e10lf2n said:
I thought Blocks 18 ,19 were the immediate go to Blocks for those wanting to be intimidating ?

Nah they do it from another block a bit further away so they're safe behind other fans while they're being "big men".

Great turn out on a Monday though, do feel for those fans who can't make it due to the shift. Does the club still have the sell back arrangements?
Anyone been watching the Bristol Rovers YouTube information videos on netting climbing? :cool:

Jan 29, 2020
PlymouthCasual":25eepvfk said:
Well done the club for opening up the full availability of the stadium and not releasing blocks in stages as usual. Just need to sell the buggers now.
Yep, but looks like they have now prevented any online sales in Lower Mayflower G - not sure if you can still get them up the ticket office. Weird as they had them onsale up until Wednesday

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
Just been told that they are moving my seat to locate camera there. How’s long have they had to do this? And left out till there is limited availability. There is 4 of us that sit together
Fuming

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
SatisfiedinSouthway":3mfgakau said:
Just been told that they are moving my seat to locate camera there. How’s long have they had to do this? And left out till there is limited availability. There is 4 of us that sit together
Fuming

They are Sky TV, they are Gods.
You are an Argyle fan, you are nothing!

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
SatisfiedinSouthway":3kysk2bh said:
Fuming

Just had the same call, we must sit near each other (Block 10) I half expected it as they did something similar for the Bristol Rovers game.

Seemingly not as annoyed as yourself. Swapped to two in Block 19 next to City fans. Will either be great atmosphere there or the worst choice ever if we lose!

Aug 23, 2009
Southway
Stuart House":3tqdjjc4 said:
SatisfiedinSouthway":3tqdjjc4 said:
Fuming

Just had the same call, we must sit near each other (Block 10) I half expected it as they did something similar for the Bristol Rovers game.

Seemingly not as annoyed as yourself. Swapped to two in Block 19 next to City fans. Will either be great atmosphere there or the worst choice ever if we lose!

All moved but it was the fact that they must have known that the cameras were going to go there. They could have contacted members who they had to move for the last game that was on tv straight away. As soon as it was confirmed by sky.
Like I said there was 4 of us in our group.

Tbh my mood wasn’t helped by someone rear ending me on the way to work this morning. :crazy:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ave_IT":2wb9acid said:
SatisfiedinSouthway":2wb9acid said:
Stuart House":2wb9acid said:
SatisfiedinSouthway":2wb9acid said:
Fuming
Tbh my mood wasn’t helped by someone rear ending me on the way to work this morning. :crazy:
You were driving (I hope)?

Bravo for that Ave_IT, I was going to post similar but I wasn't sure whether he'd recovered his sense of humour yet!! ;)

May 11, 2019
According to the herald 14300 tickets sold so far, slightly disappointing and highly unlikely to sellout, biggest game since Liverpool and highlights while we will struggle to fill the stadium consistently if we make the championship!

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
April 1971":1b6fiygt said:
According to the herald 14300 tickets sold so far, slightly disappointing and highly unlikely to sellout, biggest game since Liverpool and highlights while we will struggle to fill the stadium consistently if we make the championship!

Still just under two weeks to go till the game, so more will be sold. Think if it wasn’t on a Monday, on TV and this coronavirus outbreak we would of sold more tickets.

Aug 8, 2013
I think this must be the figure for home fans, as there don't appear to
be more than about 1,000 seats left, mostly in blocks 18 and 19.