FA cup 1st round (home to Stevenage) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA cup 1st round (home to Stevenage)

May 8, 2011
Almost guaranteed that if Sunderland are drawn away it will be one of the televised matches.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Brussels Bureaucrat":bp7ghjo4 said:
JannerinCardiff":bp7ghjo4 said:
I’d say Peterborough are quite exciting, got two great strikers and score for fun..

It's one hell of a boring town though, and it takes about a month to drive there from Plymouth.

Travelled to there once a week for six years.

That A14 what a road!

Once had a Chinese meal on a boat on the Nene and we had to abandon ship as it started to sink.

It’s like Reading. There’s very little point in it.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Tell that to Adrian Durham :)

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
Salford City away for me. 20 min walk from my house. Will be interesting to watch a match from the away end as i’ve been a few times this season. Say what you want about the money they’ve had pumped in but they’re a good little side and get decent crowds for a non league club - if only we’d show some similar ambition! And a good chance to recce the place for all you travellers when we face them again next season : /

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
The fa cup has me thinking back to the two Liverpool ties, and how much we have gone backwards, could you imagine this current side getting a draw at Anfield ?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":z37xgxnw said:
JannerinCardiff":z37xgxnw said:
I’d say Peterborough are quite exciting, got two great strikers and score for fun..

It's one hell of a boring town though, and it takes about a month to drive there from Plymouth.

I had a car like that once. :twisted: :twisted:

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
IJN":25dyi7f8 said:
Brussels Bureaucrat":25dyi7f8 said:
JannerinCardiff":25dyi7f8 said:

Travelled to there once a week for six years.

That A14 what a road!

Once had a Chinese meal on a boat on the Nene and we had to abandon ship as it started to sink.

It’s like Reading. There’s very little point in it.

All those Home Counties commuter towns totally merge into one for me. Wycombe, Stevenage, Watford - they're all totally indistinguishable.

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Lowest team in the draw at home for rounds 1 and 2.
Make sure we win both games!!!!!
Any one of the top three in the premier for the 3rd round at home.
Tie this and the replay away for the money.
Dream world works everytime :funny: :whistle:

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Manchesterlalala":3th7eqxw said:
Salford City away for me. 20 min walk from my house. Will be interesting to watch a match from the away end as i’ve been a few times this season. Say what you want about the money they’ve had pumped in but they’re a good little side and get decent crowds for a non league club - if only we’d show some similar ambition! And a good chance to recce the place for all you travellers when we face them again next season : /

Given their celeb owners and the chance of a giant killing if we were to draw away to Salford I’d bet that it would be shown on TV..

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
GreenArmy1984":11wo0q4a said:
Exeter City Away would be awesome

If we were to draw them, I’d prefer them at home tbh

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Manchesterlalala":1u6bp0qc said:
Ambition?
What 5 or 6 Argyle Old Boys are you expecting to invest in us?

Nov 28, 2017
Salford away would be idea. It’d be televised, should be an easy route to the second round if we pick up form before he

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Easy route to Round 2? Seriously? I reckon we'd be walloped and humiliated (again). The best I'd realistically hope for from from an away tie against anyone, even a non-league team, would be a draw/replay.