Fans Forum 27th June 2pm | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Forum 27th June 2pm

Mar 8, 2016
Steve Evans":1544bjnz said:
BojanTheGreat":1544bjnz said:
After watching the question and answer session I came away thinking if we have ever had so many decent people involved with the club. All three come across really well when they speak, I thought the same when hearing Neil Dewsnip a few months back too. I really think argyle are going to go places in the next few years
with our superb set up i think we are going to the premier division.

Iā€™ll have some of what Mr Steve Evans has been smoking, itā€™s clearly very good.

stewthenoo

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
IJN":21tp8t2d said:
Yep it's a Naval thing.

All Youngs are Brighams, Whites are Chalky etc etc.

or Knocker

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
BojanTheGreat":1zgh8qd7 said:
After watching the question and answer session I came away thinking if we have ever had so many decent people involved with the club. All three come across really well when they speak, I thought the same when hearing Neil Dewsnip a few months back too. I really think argyle are going to go places in the next few years

Agreed. It also appears they are all on the same page too which is helpful. It looks like a natural
And professional respect between all parties working towards a common goal.

I imagine many clubs donā€™t have that set up so we can be grateful that we are heading in the right direction.

May 8, 2011
BojanTheGreat":38p628kh said:
Anyone have an ideas on who the target was that we missed out on that signed for a team in Scotland?

Alex Iacovitti went to Ross County.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I was hoping that RL would be asked about Will Aimsonā€™s fitness.
We know that Telford is ā€˜raring to goā€™ but no news about Aimson.