Fans Re-united photos - Brit and Home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fans Re-united photos - Brit and Home Park

Many thanks John / Patricia. I had already put it up as a second topic, as had manged to lose sight of this one at the time. :crazy: :oops: Hope OK.

Steve, I have forwarded Patricia's email to you in case you have not received, for completeness, though contents are the same as the link above.

Shane Harris":1159qjdi said:
Would love to use the Argyle flag picture as a profile picture on fb.

Is that ok?

Shane,

I've just spoken with Patricia and she says that anyone can use the photos unless its the press. They can pay for the photos and any money goes towards the Argyle Fans Trust. There is a watermark at the bottom of the photos with Patricias email address. If you want a copy without the watermark then just email her.

Cheers

Aaron :D :D

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
302565_10150388831971154_517906153_10439056_747902560_n.jpg

One of mine of the fans fest :)

Nov 27, 2009
Plymouth.
John_Doe":2q8h8g09 said:
Shane Harris":2q8h8g09 said:
Would love to use the Argyle flag picture as a profile picture on fb.

Is that ok?

Shane,

I've just spoken with Patricia and she says that anyone can use the photos unless its the press. They can pay for the photos and any money goes towards the Argyle Fans Trust. There is a watermark at the bottom of the photos with Patricias email address. If you want a copy without the watermark then just email her.

Cheers

Aaron :D :D

Many thanks :thumbup:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
matteh.":fpf5ui46 said:
From the after party with Wozzer showing off his great moves:

292027_10150291231750404_633835403_8126627_1266306889_n.jpg

Wozzer, Pilgrim Pete and is that Jay from the Inbetweeners next to them??

Flagman

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 16, 2003
Leixlip, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Excellent pictures. That's a proper gallery of PROPER FANS. Well done everyone. It's been a very long time since I was able to feel positive about my beloved team. I can't wait to get home and watch a game after my self imposed exile. It's difficult enough living in Ireland to come up with the cash needed without the added barrier of watching my and your club fleeced.

Last year I bought a season tickets worth of merchandise (£400) and as soon as the club is back in proper ownership I can do so again. Upwards and onwards.

Keeping the grren flying (if only at half mast for the last year)

Mar 9, 2011
Brilliant set of photo's :clap:

The Brighton and Southampton fans (at the back) in picture 7 were sat in front of me.

Great guys to speak to and the passion they showed when each goal went in was fantastic to see. Clapped and cheered and jumped up and down just like everyone else :grin:

They were certainly one of us that day :thumbup:

Also have to mention the Brighton fan with glasses on in pic 45. He was sitting a few rows in front of us at the back of block 3, getting people out of their seats and singing when they were a bit shy to do so! Legend!! :nworthy: