Fantasy Football 2020/21 is now open 81 teams so far | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fantasy Football 2020/21 is now open 81 teams so far

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
TheBoldman":37mkuo6o said:
Picked my team fine, thanks. Didn't see Canavan in the list however?

You are correct he was'nt there but he is now. Thanks for letting is know.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
After only 2 days, we have 50 teams entered keep them coming. First game will be the Blackpool game.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
DYX":x6zyxbj1 said:
Why do we need Josh Grant on the list of players??

good point DYX, when deleting the players from last year we deleted Canavan instead of JGrant. I will get our techie to delete JGrant.. Canavan has already been added back to the list.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
There is no deadline to be a participant in Fantasy, obviously it is best to be in at the start, but as long as you are signed up by the end of September you would be ok. New teams and changes can be made up until 2 hours before gametime.
We have 71 teams entered so far but some teams need to register their players, Archie’s Team and Lowes blinders you have NO players registered, Highs and Lowes you only have 4 players.

Some early tips check for news about players, Sawyer and Hardie will not play on saturday, Sawyer is suspended and injured, Hardie part of the Loan deal, Reeves probably will not play as he is not fully fit.

I have added Law to the players list.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
So the season begins, the deadline for todays game has passed. we have 79 teams entered so far.
Archie’s Team and Lowes blinders and Saltash Warriors you have NO players registered, Highs and Lowes and Joes Greens you only have 4 players you should add your 5th player as soon as possible.
.The transfer deadline will reopen as soon as the update is done which should be on monday in time for the Orient game.

Good luck to everyone.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Update has been done, transfer window open for tomorrow's game against Orient, deadline 2 hours before kickoff. All further news see Fantasy board

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
I note that some teams have points for goal scored and appearances for Hardie, or have they made transfers already?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
stewthenoo":b05u72q1 said:
I note that some teams have points for goal scored and appearances for Hardie, or have they made transfers already?
I put Hardie in earlier today in case I forget tomorrow. Just before 5pm in fact. If you click on the transfers tab it'll show you who's done what.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
stewthenoo":1upr4mcl said:

The update was done this morning and the transfer window was opened and will stay open until 2 hours before kickoff tomorrow (tuesday). Hardie is -1 as he was a non starter in saturdays game so he can be bought for 49,000. All points gained or lost are kept after each game and a running total is kept, once you have enough money in your transfer balance you will be able to make changes or additions to your team, by the end of the season you may have 10 or more players in your team.

Still time for new teams to enter.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Keepitgreen":1rzvh8ck said:
stewthenoo":1rzvh8ck said:
I put Hardie in earlier today in case I forget tomorrow. Just before 5pm in fact. If you click on the transfers tab it'll show you who's done what.

:thumbs: