Fed up with all things Argyle | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fed up with all things Argyle

Apr 9, 2011
Am afraid getting us any higher than lge1 has now become a pipe dream unless a sugar daddy comes along which in our case is highly unlikely. We will therefore more than ever become a yo yo club between lges 1 & 2. To get to the championship now is so much harder than when we last got there

Mar 8, 2016
It would be a failure of epic proportions if the club is close to administration, considering the clubs philosophy is to live within its means and not over spend. Safe to say that rumour is wide of the mark.

Jan 6, 2004
phil-thefluter24":16oguv8z said:
Am afraid getting us any higher than lge1 has now become a pipe dream unless a sugar daddy comes along which in our case is highly unlikely. We will therefore more than ever become a yo yo club between lges 1 & 2. To get to the championship now is so much harder than when we last got there

I don't agree with that, we could have got their last season despite our horrendous start, but for the dramatic fall off of form at the end of the season.

I think getting into the top half of the championship is far harder than it was in the 2000s but I don't think league 1 is noticeably harder.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Green_Flash":3s68uytx said:
I think getting into the top half of the championship is far harder than it was in the 2000s but I don't think league 1 is noticeably harder.

Agree with that.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
r4h4al":297gn6sy said:
Green_Flash":297gn6sy said:

Agree with that.

Yeah I’d agree with that also..