Feel good factor | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Feel good factor

Aug 3, 2017
I was feeling really good about the player signings however that got really tempered when I saw Dunford was announced CEO. Iā€™ll post my concerns on the Dunford thread,

B

batesy65

The weather is fantastic,building work going on nicely and the seaon just around the corner.I have a good feeling about it all.COYG.ps.three lions doi g great too.

metroace

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Two matches in to our pre-season.

At this stage last season we had 5 goals for (scored by 4 players) and one against.
This time it is 10 goals for (scored by 9 players) and 2 against.

In all 10 pre-season matches last season we netted 25 times with goals from 12 players. So with 10 goals already in two matches with 9 players on the score sheets, we seem to be on track to beat last pre-season's figures.

COYG!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Dunce waxing lyrical I see.

But what is hoop jumping: another millennials' thing? I know they've turned collective sports watching into a brain-numb nightclubified thing. But I've not seen hula hoops (plastic, not heavily processed potato) involved. :sad:

Sep 6, 2006
metroace":281xksbl said:
Two matches in to our pre-season.

At this stage last season we had 5 goals for (scored by 4 players) and one against.
This time it is 10 goals for (scored by 9 players) and 2 against.

In all 10 pre-season matches last season we netted 25 times with goals from 12 players. So with 10 goals already in two matches with 9 players on the score sheets, we seem to be on track to beat last pre-season's figures.

COYG!

And that really means absolutely nothing.

A

andyr1963

Brussels Bureaucrat":2599rgyf said:
I can't remember the last time I felt so optimistic about little ol' Argyle. The last time we were so awash with optimism was after Ian Holloway was appointed in the summer of 2006, I think.

Ian Holloway, that night when he had the Q & A session in the Demport End was the most optimistic I ever felt about Argyle. We were going to be effin invincible :scarf:

The current Green Messiah also provides a self similar belief but in a vastly different way. COYG