First three games score prediction? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First three games score prediction?

B

Brad Rickard

i fancy us at shrewsbury, purely because its 1st game so everyone's excited! 3-1
draw with the millwall, extra maybe pens, no idea who will win depends on who they have out, 1st or 2nd team.
and draw 2-2 with rotherham

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Shrewsbury 1 Argyle 2 (Hitchcock, Williams) 6500 (800 away)

I feel we have enough pace in the side to find gaps in the big lads of Shrewsbury, as long as we dont allow ourselves to be bullied, our passing football should ensure a win.

Argyle 1 Millwall 1 (Millwall win on pens) (Fletcher)

With the confidence from a win against Shrewsbury this one might make for a very good match, and for once, lets get past this first round (haha jokes). An exiting game with a leveller from Fletcher will carry into penalties which we will just loose out on

Argyle 3 Rotherham 0 (Hitchcock x 2, Hourihane)

I dont think these guys will be to much a problem on our own patch. A nice comfy 3 nil win to send us on our way for a good season.

N

NorfolkGreen

3-1 loss vs Shrewsbury
4-0 loss vs Millwall
2-1 loss vs Rotherham

Sorry :sad:

M

MidtownRules

Shrewsbury 1-2 Argyle
Argyle 0-2 Millwall
Argyle 1-1 Rotherham

C

Cult Of Personality

Sherewsbury 4-0 Argyle Sorry guys but we light weight up front and got no attacking talent

Argyle 0-3 Millwall Same Story

Argyle 0- 2 Rotherham Unless signings are made

C

Cult Of Personality

matteh.":2srxg6lm said:
crickeypafc":2srxg6lm said:
Sherewsbury 4-0 Argyle Sorry guys but we light weight up front and got no attacking talent

Why does being light up front mean we'll concede four times?

Well with nothing upfront the defence will be under alot of pressure and with take that at the back i fear we in for trouble

A

Argyle1886

crickeypafc":3c09nny8 said:
matteh.":3c09nny8 said:
crickeypafc":3c09nny8 said:

Why does being light up front mean we'll concede four times?

Well with nothing upfront the defence will be under alot of pressure and with take that at the back i fear we in for trouble

Stop talking out of your a**e.

If that's the case it's likely to be a close game. Dependent on how well the team performs on the day. We could have 1 chance; they could have 20. Doesn't mean they'll win the game.

C

charlee

Sherewsbury 1-1 Argyle
Argyle 0-3 Millwall
Argyle 0-2 Rotherham

Sorry guys, im not getting my hopes up about anything.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
matteh.":1p9gvho2 said:
Cobi Budge":1p9gvho2 said:
Shrewsbury 1 Argyle 2 (Hitchcock, Williams) 6500 (800 away)

I feel we have enough pace in the side to find gaps in the big lads of Shrewsbury,
as long as we dont allow ourselves to be bullied, our passing football should ensure a win.

Argyle 1 Millwall 1 (Millwall win on pens) (Fletcher)

With the confidence from a win against Shrewsbury this one might make for a very good match, and for once, lets get past this first round (haha jokes). An exiting game with a leveller from Fletcher will carry into penalties which we will just loose out on

Argyle 3 Rotherham 0 (Hitchcock x 2, Hourihane)

I dont think these guys will be to much a problem on our own patch. A nice comfy 3 nil win to send us on our way for a good season.

What research have you done on Shrewsbury because they certainly have pace as well. Lionel Ainsworth and Jon Taylor are absolutely rapid.

:iagree:

...and generally think we are kidding ourselves on the basis of a few friendlies (of which I have seen only one, it's true). Speaking personally I need to remind myself every July that the other teams have also been experimenting and not going full tilt at us.

Come Saturday everyone will be playing for real and I think it will take our scratched-together team a while to gel, if they do at all. When the pace is upped you need to have class to buy time on the ball or know instinctively where people will be.

We won't be playing like a team for a few weeks.

One thing we might hope for is that the massive outflux of players will see us finally lose some of the old bad habits - hoofball and defending too deep. Fletcher and Walton will be key, I hope the latter stays on, whatever the wages, but I guess not.

So:
Shrews 3 Argyle 1
Argyle 1 Millwall 3
Argyle 1 Rotherham 1
...after which it will get better

B

bandwagon

As someone taunted me that after 10 straight wins I'd skulk back to HP and accept the political poo - suppose it's got to be 3 straight wins!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: