fletch to charlton | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

fletch to charlton

Apr 15, 2008
London
vibratingspider":zw6b06ck said:
If Fletch goes, that really is the backbone of the side ripped out. We'd have nothing left :(

Very true... we're already lacking some creative spark since Noonie left - without Fletch, I fear teams would rip into us - unless we get Conor back.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
argyleiggy":334295d1 said:
ealinggreen":334295d1 said:
I take it you were not at Milton Keynes Monster?

He obviously hasn't seen who we have in our squad if he wants rid of Fletch.
I wasn't at MK, but heard he played well. I just think a loan signing could improve on him, he is not overly consistant. Fair enough he's been injured recently, but we need to move on. 7k a week is serious money

Mar 7, 2009
Monster Green":lkfqlmyl said:
argyleiggy":lkfqlmyl said:
ealinggreen":lkfqlmyl said:

I wasn't at MK, but heard he played well. I just think a loan signing could improve on him, he is not overly consistant. Fair enough he's been injured recently, but we need to move on. 7k a week is serious money

It is indeed!

Lucky Fletch isn't on it then isn't it.

Feb 29, 2008
pilgrim_pete":d7srp7vm said:
Monster Green":d7srp7vm said:
argyleiggy":d7srp7vm said:
ealinggreen":d7srp7vm said:

It is indeed!

Lucky Fletch isn't on it then isn't it.

You need some experience in the team, you can't just rely on young loanee's.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Fletch is a good player and has a good football brain, but in my opinion it is his leadership that stands out and we definately miss him when he isn't in the side!!

C

charlee

This has appeared on the famous rumour site...

Plymouth's carl fletcher to charlton.
paul wotton in as replacment on free transfer when transfer embargo is uplifted

links in with the Wotton thread!

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
leep33":2uyppjo0 said:
Fletch is a good player and has a good football brain, but in my opinion it is his leadership that stands out and we definitely miss him when he isn't in the side!!

I'm ambivalent really when it comes to Fletcher. Yes he's a wise head and experience will be essential this season. That said, I can't agree with your comment - when he was out injured and Clifford slotted in we looked a much more mobile side in midfield and somewhat more threatening from that area of the park.