For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

For those who can't be there on Saturday, how will you be following the game?

Dec 3, 2005
Is it possible to watch the match via the Argyle App or through the Amazon Fire Stick?

Or is it just through the Argyle website i.e. through a computer/laptop?

John Squire

Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 28, 2008
Now retired to Uffculme near Willand!
Today of all bloody days I now find I’m banned from travelling down and back from Plymouth!!

Following a recent fall, I have developed cellulitis in my leg, so have to keep it elevated for much of the day, to prevent further problems. Fortunately my son and wife are taking my grandson down to the game, and after a walk on the Moor, will collect him later.

I will be following here on PASOTI !

COME ON YOU GREENS

Jan 4, 2011
Gloucestershire
Is it possible to watch the match via the Argyle App or through the Amazon Fire Stick?

Or is it just through the Argyle website i.e. through a computer/laptop?
If your tv has a web browser you should be able to watch on that to save having to cast from another device. It’s a bit clumsy but it works for me.

Dec 3, 2005
If your tv has a web browser you should be able to watch on that to save having to cast from another device. It’s a bit clumsy but it works for me.
Thank you, but our TV isn't the latest all singing dancing one. Unless that can be done through the Amazon fire stick?

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Today of all bloody days I now find I’m banned from travelling down and back from Plymouth!!

Following a recent fall, I have developed cellulitis in my leg, so have to keep it elevated for much of the day, to prevent further problems. Fortunately my son and wife are taking my grandson down to the game, and after a walk on the Moor, will collect him later.

COME ON YOU GREENS
I've developed a tooth abscess and have an urgent appointment with a dentist at 15:00, between us we have surely earned Argyle's survival through these escapades!

Reactions: memory man
Dec 9, 2012

COME ON YOU GREENS
In a similar situation myself. I damaged tendons in my foot two weeks ago and it would be impossible to drive down and do the amount of walking required to get to and from the game.
I will be watching very nervously - with a similarly elevated leg- and trying not to kick every ball!

Oct 10, 2012
Has anyone who has paid for the match on Argyle TV got the stream yet?

Yes, I know there’s a freebie currently but would rather the paid link for peace of mind!

Sep 5, 2011
As others have said, just going to watch the Brum game, it’s the game that matters the most because if they don’t win we are going to be ok bar getting a spanking.