Forest Green Rovers beamback 16th November Green Taverners | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forest Green Rovers beamback 16th November Green Taverners

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
There must be a Self Help Group somewhere:

LC: Hi Group: I'm Lundan, I don't drink, I don't like pasties and I don't support Argyle. :oops:
Group: Welcome Lundan. We feel your pain. We've all been there. :sad:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I’m sure you could have had a non-alcoholic drink and, I know, a cheese and onion pasty made even better by a good afternoon with like-minded supporters and the right result.

Kevin Gollop

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 24, 2003
Plymouth
Another enjoyable afternoon watching the beamback, great to see a win this time after the last one! Hope there are more of these events to come :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Kevin_Gollop":3kofz1oj said:
Another enjoyable afternoon watching the beamback, great to see a win this time after the last one! Hope there are more of these events to come :scarf:
Would need us to keep filling out away ends for it to keep happening. Even then you need to agree it with the opposition club, and usually pay a fee too. Don't know if Argyle lose money on the beambacks but Sunderland definitely did on theirs last season.

Apr 4, 2015
Argy1e":3v17o9eg said:
Kevin_Gollop":3v17o9eg said:
Would need us to keep filling out away ends for it to keep happening. Even then you need to agree it with the opposition club, and usually pay a fee too. Don't know if Argyle lose money on the beambacks but Sunderland definitely did on theirs last season.

fully agreed Kevin, a really enjoyable afternoon and I echo your sentiments regarding future beam backs.

I didn't realise there were certain criteria that had to be met and fees paid etc, does anyone know exactly what they are?

Anyway thanks again GTs