Galloway and Miller not involved? | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Galloway and Miller not involved?

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It wouldn't really bother me if we lost both. Miller's an enigma - should be a class act, but can't remember his effort and pace actually amounting to anything by way of goals. Galloway's an odd one though. I was surprised we gave him a contract last season and even more surprised to see him get as much game time as he has. So, yes, he'll be a miss based on that, but can't help think he's only one knock away from a lengthy spell on the sidelines again.
They are all one knock from injury, that's football

Devizes Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Feb 8, 2016
Looking at the Stoke Forum they dont seem to want anyone else from Argyle as they are not impressed with Cundle/Ennis

May 29, 2011
Bristol
I like both of these players. Pretty sure Miller has won a few Pasoti man of the match votes this season. Is there a tally anywhere of these votes? Presumably that would be a good way of deciding player of the season.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Disappointed in Galloway given how well the club treated him during injuries.

Reactions: RonnyHotdogs

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
If the players have come to the end of their contracts they will do what is financially best for them & their families
We have a business model & pay structure that we will not deviate from
You cannot make a player sign a new contract- as players leave the door will be open for the next batch of talented players to walk through the door
We are fully aware of the player recruitment pond we fish in due to our budget