Galloway and Miller not involved? | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Galloway and Miller not involved?

Jan 6, 2004
I would be happy to see both of them as Argyle players next season. Galloway is injury prone, but that is the only reason we can afford him. Miller may not be the complete all round player but again, if he was we probably could not afford him, he has a lot to offer the squad.

It is telling contract talks have commenced, which rather suggests the club is now very confident of staying up...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's probably worth remembering that Season Ticket sales are on the go at the moment.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Feb 8, 2005
I would be happy to see both of them as Argyle players next season. Galloway is injury prone, but that is the only reason we can afford him. Miller may not be the complete all round player but again, if he was we probably could not afford him, he has a lot to offer the squad.

It is telling contract talks have commenced, which rather suggests the club is now very confident of staying up...
Don't know about that, staying up is still in the balance, but we must start contract talks to those out of contract in order to appease any outside club interest taking precedence.

Jan 6, 2004
Don't know about that, staying up is still in the balance, but we must start contract talks to those out of contract in order to appease any outside club interest taking precedence.
It is not "in the balance" it is a very small risk, any business would proceed on the basis a risk that small will not happen (albeit without locking itself in until the risk is eliminated).

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
ND sounds confident that both Galloway and Miller will commit to new contracts, which is different to things that have been posted on here.

Or maybe the departure of the previous head coach has influenced their decisions. If that was the case though, both players are now in a position where they might be committing to staying at Home Park without knowing who the new boss will be.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
both players are now in a position where they might be committing to staying at Home Park without knowing who the new boss will be.
The same is true for those still in contract. It is a gamble for every player signing a new contract. The guy signing him might not be there a month later.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
ND sounds confident that both Galloway and Miller will commit to new contracts, which is different to things that have been posted on here.

Or maybe the departure of the previous head coach has influenced their decisions. If that was the case though, both players are now in a position where they might be committing to staying at Home Park without knowing who the new boss will be.

That would be good.

Reactions: Jonesy

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Narnia doesn't exist??? What the ??? o_O
You'll be telling me next that all the letters I've written to Santa over the decades have gone to waste too..

At least I'm safe in the knowledge that Exeter are an excellent club with their fans having the normal number of toes.
And all the times I screamed "I believe in Fairies" to keep Tinkerbell alive in Peter Pan?All for nothing? No!!! All the time I spent in the back of my wardrobe? Nothing? But ask me to believe in Exeter City--no; I am going back to my wardrobe! Exits stage left, weeping!

Feb 8, 2005
It is not "in the balance" it is a very small risk, any business would proceed on the basis a risk that small will not happen (albeit without locking itself in until the risk is eliminated).
Very small risk!!!

I'd like some of what you are having.

Just because we beat Leicester, it doesn't mean we are now invincible. We still have to get the job done.

If we lose the next two, which is quite possible, then we may have a job on our hands if Hull need the three points to get into the play-offs.

What an end to the season that would be.

Reactions: WoodsyGreen

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003

He was confident that Finn was staying the day before Villa sold him to ‘Boro as well.

Reactions: Argylegames
Jan 6, 2004
Very small risk!!!

I'd like some of what you are having.

Just because we beat Leicester, it doesn't mean we are now invincible. We still have to get the job done.

If we lose the next two, which is quite possible, then we may have a job on our hands if Hull need the three points to get into the play-offs.

What an end to the season that would be.
The odds on relegation are 10/1 against - the statistical models give us a less than 2 per cent chance of relegation: We are not out of the woods entirely - but the phrase “in the balance” implies we still have a 50/50 chance of relegation and it is nothing close to that

Feb 8, 2005
The odds on relegation are 10/1 against - the statistical models give us a less than 2 per cent chance of relegation: We are not out of the woods entirely - but the phrase “in the balance” implies we still have a 50/50 chance of relegation and it is nothing close to that
Stuff the odds and the stats.

Football is played on the playing pitch.

Until the fat lady sings we are not out of the woods.

Mind you, I will grant you, that she appears to be clearing her throat.

Reactions: oldage