Golden share outcome (has it been refused?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Golden share outcome (has it been refused?)

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
LostinLeeds":34fytf74 said:
Is tomorrow really D-DAY? The Zubar situation suggests the deal isn't going through tomorrow, so what else can happen?

Basically I think they can string this out for as long as the staff/players are prepared not to get paid. Maybe Zubar was asked to sign another deferral and refused. I think tomorrow we might get another 'the staff has deferred again,....have been assured fund are available.....waiting for FL approval... blah, blah,blah. It seems either that or liquidation.

Another deferral MIGHT give Brent time to complete an alternative deal but Christ how long does this have to go on for, and even if that does happen BG doesn't seem like he wants to deal with anyone else. I'm starting to think that we might as well just be put out of our misery if these are the options....

Apparently the next deferral would have to be sorted by September the 1st. Sooner or later though Guilfoyle's boss is going to pull the plug, he tried to already and I think next time he'll be successful.

Personally I don't think we will get another deferral.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
LostinLeeds":2sgdai53 said:
Is tomorrow really D-DAY? The Zubar situation suggests the deal isn't going through tomorrow, so what else can happen?

Basically I think they can string this out for as long as the staff/players are prepared not to get paid. Maybe Zubar was asked to sign another deferral and refused. I think tomorrow we might get another 'the staff has deferred again,....have been assured fund are available.....waiting for FL approval... blah, blah,blah. It seems either that or liquidation.

i thought the same, if the players etc knew that maybe the deal wont be completed tomorrow he wouldnt have been allowed to say anything until atleast tomorrow to avoid confusion.

i reckon he was asked to sign another deferral whilst the FL look to approve the deal and hes just had enough. I think 2moro brenda will extend the deadline again as he gets yet more "the funds are there" from lawyers.