Good luck for next week | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good luck for next week

1994OWL

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 30, 2024
Wednesday fan in peace here...

Not sure if any other of our fans have posted on this site but I want to wish you luck for Saturday, I hope we both stay up and push on next season.

I think you'll beat Hull, I also think Birmingham will win so even though a lot of our fans think we're safe, we need to do the business ourselves at Sunderland.

Hope Saturday is a positive outcome for us both.

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
Think you'll be fine....Sunderland have a habit of rolling over for relegation threatened teams on the last day. Like they did with Southend in 2019 which relegated us to L2.

1994OWL

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 30, 2024
Thanks but you probably haven't seen us play recently, I think most of us have more hope of Norwich beating Birmingham than us getting a result.
You beat Leicester the other week mate, I think you'll beat Hull. I hope it's just not at our expense.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
You beat Leicester the other week mate, I think you'll beat Hull. I hope it's just not at our expense.

Yes we did beat Leicester but couldn’t beat Stoke or Millwall

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Sadly I don't give us much chance against Hull. They looked very good against Ipswich. I fear we'll have another end of season match at Home Park in which the away fans are partying while we're trudging out majorly depressed. I bleddy hope I'm wrong, I really do.

Reactions: Emeraldinho
Jan 6, 2004
Sadly I don't give us much chance against Hull. They looked very good against Ipswich. I fear we'll have another end of season match at Home Park in which the away fans are partying while we're trudging out majorly depressed. I bleddy hope I'm wrong, I really do.
If we are going to win, we are going to need another huge cup tie atmosphere as we had for Leicester, unfortunately with a 12.30 kick off and the amount of nervousness there will be I think that will be difficult, although an early goal to us (or Norwich) will help.

Reactions: jespafc

1994OWL

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Apr 30, 2024

I didn't watch them against Ipswich but I know there the form team and been scoring a lot of goals, I know they've got something to play for but I think your support (which I admire) will see you through, like I say just hope it's not at our expense, it's going to be nervy for us aswell even tho most wednesday fans won't admit it

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
See you next season lads....

Had a reyt day up at Sunderland hoping for a weekend down at HP and a few beers on the Hoe.

Going in to a Sheffield Derby full of hope for the first time in a while
My second thought when I saw the results was of your lot and the chance to re-start the derby games. Since the start of the 21st century there have been 21 and you have only lost 5.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
See you next season lads....

Had a reyt day up at Sunderland hoping for a weekend down at HP and a few beers on the Hoe.

Going in to a Sheffield Derby full of hope for the first time in a while
Well done. You have a fantastic manager who has performed miracles. You must feel v positive about next season. Can you just ask some of of your younger fans not to lob batteries at me at the tram stop next time I visit though. I’m 54 and my reactions have slowed down quite a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: Wexford Green