Good signs for next season | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good signs for next season

Jan 6, 2004
1. Bali Mumba is starting to get to grips with the Championship. I feel next season will be a big one for him - he may yet prove to be our best signing of last summer.
2. Mike Cooper back to his best. He should either bring us in a healthy fee or be one of the best keepers in the championship next season
3. Ryan Hardie will probably be staying. Hopefully next season we can use him properly as part of a stable of attackers rather than run him into the ground.
4. Captain Fantastic to start his transition to inspirational coach?

Last edited:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised to see Stoke try for Cooper, as goalkeeper is one position most of their fans believe needs addressing. I'm not so sure Cooper would be quite so keen though.
Hardie the other possibility yes.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Cooper is the one I'm worried about. He only has 1 more year left on his contract, so wouldn't command the type of fee that he's worth.

Reactions: Plymbridge
Sep 6, 2006
No one can come in and take our players on the cheap now we have survived.

Several good young players to build a squad around

Several players stepped up and proved they can be championship players and will likely be better still next season.
Thing is we need players who can do it consistently throughout the season not 1 good game in 3 or who go missing for 3 months

Reactions: Dawei

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I wouldn't be surprised to see Stoke try for Cooper, as goalkeeper is one position most of their fans believe needs addressing. I'm not so sure Cooper would be quite so keen though.
Hardie the other possibility yes.

I don’t think there’s any real upside for Cooper in going to Stoke, he’d be better off having another good season with us and then bigger clubs will come knocking. The worry though of course is that if he doesn’t sign a new deal, we could lose him for nothing next year.