Graham Carey | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Graham Carey

Aug 5, 2015
I’m not trying to stop anybody’s enjoyment. If people want to spend their time following the lives and careers of former players that’s up to them. Given all of the excellent players we’ve seen over the years I find it hard to understand why we only hear when one particular former player is doing well and we don’t get people posting about anybody else. I also find it hard to understand why people have to jump on someone who expresses a different point of view. Anyway that’s it as far as I’m concerned this is getting exceedingly boring now.

May 1, 2011
Kentishgreen":1lfiveux said:
I’m not trying to stop anybody’s enjoyment. If people want to spend their time following the lives and careers of former players that’s up to them. Given all of the excellent players we’ve seen over the years I find it hard to understand why we only hear when one particular former player is doing well and we don’t get people posting about anybody else. I also find it hard to understand why people have to jump on someone who expresses a different point of view. Anyway that’s it as far as I’m concerned this is getting exceedingly boring now.

So toddle off then to a different post.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep that's the way it works.

Argyle fans can and will discuss Argyle fans past and present.

Jul 6, 2005
Kentishgreen":wdc54m5w said:
Nobody doesn’t wish him the best. What’s churlish is posting every time he scores. I don’t recall this happening with any other ex Argyle player. By the way Bradley won an amazing header yesterday!
I’m sick to death of you posting every time Bradley heads the ball.

Give it a rest!

Mar 8, 2016
Carey was brilliant for us, He would be in my all time greatest argyle players list, definitely. Do we have mural of Carey at home park?