Great news on Staff Fund | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Great news on Staff Fund

Redundant staff. Yes or No?

• This fund should cover staff before the redundancies

Votes: 79 89.8%
  • This fund should go to staff that are employed NOW.

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters
Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
it should go to any staff who have worked for the club and are out of pocket. My understanding is that those the club let go had a period of work with no pay and are therefore just as entitled.

Any member of staff who has worked without pay deserves their share of the fund. Being suddenly made completely jobless as the club's reward for their loyalty isn't a fair reason to exclude them IMO

Apr 19, 2006
near Aberdeen
Those who have already lost their jobs, in particular those who may have already worked for several weeks with no pay, should get priority (IMO). This should be followed by those who, although still may be employed, have not been paid for several weeks.

Congratulations on this fine achievement Ian and P@SOTI.

A

Anonymous

I must admit, I hoped the poll would go this way.

Let's see what the results are by the end of the weekend, but I suspect there won't be much change.

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
I am not sure where to put this. There is more than one thread where money is being put together.
The club certainly deserves supporters like those who have been willing and able to donate. A superb show!

I hope the new owners, whoever they are, are aware of what they are buying into! It probably adds several thousand pounds onto the buying price :mrgreen:

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Everybody working for the club up to last Monday should be able to draw on the fund. Those who were made redundant by Brenda would still be at HP, working without pay, if it wasn't for fact that they had to be sacrificed to keep the club afloat. I hope that any appointed 'Preferred Bidder' re-employs those people without delay.

Well done Ian fo all your hard work and a big thank you to the GT's for all they are doing in this area. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Jul 29, 2010
Tadley Green":2auc7dmu said:
Everybody working for the club up to last Monday should be able to draw on the fund. Those who were made redundant by Brenda would still be at HP, working without pay, if it wasn't for fact that they had to be sacrificed to keep the club afloat. I hope that any appointed 'Preferred Bidder' re-employs those people without delay.

Well done Ian fo all your hard work and a big thank you to the GT's for all they are doing in this area. :appl: :appl: :appl:

:iagree: wholeheartedly.

To cut the redundant staff out would be pouring salt on the wound.