Grimsby game- (when is the) new date? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grimsby game- (when is the) new date?

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
A bit surprised that there is no apology or explanation about these emails on the Argyle's website. The management must be aware of this by now?

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Semaphore05":3t83nttv said:
A bit surprised that there is no apology or explanation about these emails on the Argyle's website. The management must be aware of this by now?

Having brought in Andrew Parkinson from Liverpool I would have expected some improvement on the customer service side.

But it still seems pretty amateurish at times.

JimC

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Sep 16, 2003
Málaga
David_Fisher":3h74bqa9 said:
Semaphore05":3h74bqa9 said:

Having brought in Andrew Parkinson from Liverpool I would have expected some improvement on the customer service side.

But it still seems pretty amateurish at times.

They can't even spell PAFC on bank statements, so I wouldn't hold out much hope for anything else not looking amateurish!

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Not worth making an issue of. Obviously, a mistake that was quickly explained on Twitter and reported on Pasoti (the most reliable PAFC information source).

Jan 26, 2009
Tamerton Foliot
I've just received a weird email from Argyle.

For the last 18 months I've had a season ticket seat in the Lyndhurst, but last week arranged to relocate back to my previous seat in the Mayflower, so my final match in the Lyndhurst was on Saturday v Bradford. All good so far.

I've now received an email from Argyle which says it is confirming my seat in the Lyndhurst for the GRIMSBY match on Friday 29th November. Surely not.....................

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
mercedes":2guzzalw said:
I've just received a weird email from Argyle.

For the last 18 months I've had a season ticket seat in the Lyndhurst, but last week arranged to relocate back to my previous seat in the Mayflower, so my final match in the Lyndhurst was on Saturday v Bradford. All good so far.

I've now received an email from Argyle which says it is confirming my seat in the Lyndhurst for the GRIMSBY match on Friday 29th November. Surely not.....................
Have a look at the first post on this page (2). All explained; sent to many of us in error.