Grounds you’re looking forward to next season. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grounds you’re looking forward to next season.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Fratton as that will mean the Gobshites don’t go up.

Hopefully not Whycome. Through gritted teeth I hope they go up so my blood pressure doesn’t explode.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Herts_Green":51a8bo0j said:
I love Portman Road, it has the mixture of modern and old and feels like a proper football stadium

Ipswich Chairman, Marcus Evans, will be pleased, as for the match at Home Park, he will be able to stay over at his pad on The Roseland and travel up for the game.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Martin_Brock":2i66ebyz said:
Manse Lane, home of Knaresborough Town. That'll mean some chance of football next season.

In my case it is West Leigh Park - home of Havant & Waterlooville. Very slightly nearer than Farton Park** - where I won't go despite often being offered a free seat.

** A typo that actually appeared on the website of the local equivalent of The Herald at one point!

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Martin_Brock":3rkqflo5 said:
Manse Lane, home of Knaresborough Town. That'll mean some chance of football next season.

If I get the opportunity, Sunderland and Lincoln, plus Wimbledon for the new ground.

M
It’s only 5 minutes up the road for you to watch a pretty good standard of football (i.e. National League) at Wetherby Road although to be honest, I’m not a big fan of playing proper matches on 4G pitches, they should just be for training. Fortunately, they will have to dig it up and put turf down again if they ever make it to the Football League, which is quite likely to happen.

Yup, they're building a new stand at Harrogate Town and have permission to rip up the 4G pitch if needed. It'd be nice to see them get up as it's a good community club. I went to their cup match with Portsmouth earlier in the season and they play some nice football too.

M

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oldage":vfz24osz said:
Home Park!

Yes in a Pogle agrees with oldage post moment!
Not looking any further than sat safe watching my beloved team at home!

Caloo callay oh frabjous day!! :scarf:

( I love spellcheck: Calories valley oh frabjous day!)

Apr 9, 2011
Just a reality check. Assuming next season even starts in some form or other am not very confident away support will even be allowed in grounds. In any case it will probably take EFL till Christmas to sort anything out

PutneyPete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
Jun 23, 2005
London (Putney)
Assuming allowed in ...

Grounds looking forward to in League 1

AFC Wimbledon - Their New stadium due to open in 2020/ 21, back at Plough Lane
Initial capacity 9,000
https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/club/new-stadium/stadium-qa/

Rochdale
Rag Pudding ( a Lancashire dish of meat wrapped in suet and then cooked in a cheese cloth) and chips from the Willbutts Lane Chippy, opposite the ground

Lincoln City
New club and ground to visit

Burton
Oh to visit again The Coopers Tavern, 43 Cross Street, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1EG www.cooperstavern.co.uk
A gem of a pub, with an interior unchanged since the 1850s, beers poured straight from the barrel in the cosy back bar.
Takes me back to having a drink with my father in the Drewe Arms, Drewsteignton and Mrs Mudge.

Sunderland
New ground to visit

Oct 16, 2016
Sunderland again, hopefully I’ll stick around for more than the 20 mins of the match I saw last time around

Newcastle, what a weekend that was!!