Gyabi goes back to Leeds | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gyabi goes back to Leeds

Mexijan1

🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽🇲🇽
✅ Evergreen
Jul 17, 2023
Indeed. The recent availability has been the best all season. Miller, Galloway anyone? Turner never got those two fit for sustained spells, never.
If you believe all rumours that's because they sit all day in the class room. Three out injured with writers cramp this week according to Twitter.

Gyabi will be a miss put himself about, good on the press and had that bit of the unexpected about him. Good luck to the lad he always gave it 100% hopefully heals up quick.

Reactions: memory man
Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
The potential is there to be a decent modern day player(athletic, mobile, good engine)
but for me he’s very raw and very inconsistent and not what we needed battling relegation. Whilst it obviously weakens the Squad depth id say he’s not that big a miss.

Played very well away at Boro but I’m amazed Leeds paid the reported £4/5 million for him as I can’t see him getting anywhere near their midfield anytime soon.
Was a tax fiddle

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Very disappointing news imo. I thought Gyabi was a fine performer for us and would have been crucial in the battles ahead. I felt he contributed more than Forshaw and Devine, so it is now time for those two to really step up to the plate.
Hope Darko recovers quickly and I wish him well for the future... any chance we could afford him?

Frank the Phone

🚑 Steve Hooper
Feb 19, 2021
I liked Gyabi at first, but his performance at Wednesday had me covering my eyes. I can't see how Wright would have done any worse that night, so I'm hoping this news, whilst disappointing for Darko, will lead to Wright getting another chance. He is our player and asset, after all.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ve been critical of C Wright this season but I really hope he sees this as an opportunity and grasps it with both hands. He helped us get over the line last season, maybe he can do that again, albeit at the other end of the table.

Oct 9, 2023
I’ve been critical of C Wright this season but I really hope he sees this as an opportunity and grasps it with both hands. He helped us get over the line last season, maybe he can do that again, albeit at the other end of the table.
Yes, indeed.

Callum was selected in pre-season games with Premiership Leicester before
playing for Blackpool in the Championship.

He was successful at Cheltenham FC and with us last season so there is definitely a player there.

Hopefully Callum will finally be
picked by Ian Foster who with his assistants will need to give him the necessary encouragement, motivation and
support. Then it's up to Callum to take the opportunities with both hands. COYG

Reactions: pafc jack