Hartlepool United Update | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hartlepool United Update

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Aug 2, 2011
rsp4":2ro8lh07 said:
Great club with top supporters.

What really grips my brown stuff is that debt is not huge when you look up the leagues.A premiership monthly wage would clear it. Sometimes I hate football

Donated. Good luck to them we know what its like

Agreed. It is time some of the grossly overpaid premier players gave something back to the grass roots of the game that has made them so rich. It is not too hard to give up an afternoon and visit a hospital or hospice and get browny points. But come hands in pockets to help out a club like Hartlepool seems to be beyond them. As someone has pointed out for many premier league players £200k represents less than a weeks pay. Very sad.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Just over £50K in the kitty now. Make my blood boil to think that just 3 DAYS wages of some of the so-called 'megastars' in the Prem would sort Hartlepool's problems out. Obscene! :furious:

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Deed done. I've always liked my visits to Hartlepool as I've never seen Argyle lose up there.
They are a great little club and I hope they raise the money.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The only needing 200k story is misleading. That's how much is needed by the end of this month, but the running costs are apparently 150k a month and they're not making that. They'll not be able to rely on fans bringing that money in every month. Would be very surprised if they don't enter administration before the end of the season. Even if the money is raised this month, I think it's just delaying the inevitable.

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Argy1e":1bdpwmxy said:
The only needing 200k story is misleading. That's how much is needed by the end of this month, but the running costs are apparently 150k a month and they're not making that. They'll not be able to rely on fans bringing that money in every month. Would be very surprised if they don't enter administration before the end of the season. Even if the money is raised this month, I think it's just delaying the inevitable.

Their monthly match income won't come close to this figure. Doesn't look good does it. Either administration or a drastic cutting of the wage bill as soon as practical.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I shall always remember Hartlpool, I drove up there on my own and just before the game I had a phone call from my daughter saying "dad you are always away watching Argyle so mum is buying a parrot " I said yea pull the other one, when I got home there was a bloody parrot in the kitchen.

dunlop":kh6cpv66 said:
I shall always remember Hartlpool, I drove up there on my own and just before the game I had a phone call from my daughter saying "dad you are always away watching Argyle so mum is buying a parrot " I said yea pull the other one, when I got home there was a bloody parrot in the kitchen.

This is why I love pasoti.

Dec 21, 2010
The club have kindly agreed that we can hold a bucket collection for Hartlepool United at our table in front of the Devonport End tomorrow. WE also hope to have volunteers collecting at half time in each of the four areas of the ground tomorrow. Thanks to the support of the wider football community, including Argyle, United have raised about one third of the amount needed to stave off the threat of administration. I hope you will be able to support tomorrow's initiative.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Hartlepools game today was sold out, Attendance: 6,833 I understand a number of fans from Glasgow Rangers and Middlesboro were in attendance today. Hartlepool 0 Wrexham 2