Has Holloway walked | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Has Holloway walked

Dec 2, 2005
London
khennes_904":4cvpy8ef said:
Surely he will not leave, he 'loves' the place.

Says he ain't going nowhere: Linky

This bit is gold!

Ian Holloway":4cvpy8ef said:
You have to be together in this and what has hurt me a little bit is that they think for one minute that, with how long I have worked in football and how hard I've worked, I am suddenly going to walk out on a relationship that I've got here with the fans, the chairman and the team.

Me? Walk out on a club? If things aren't going exactly as I'd like? Point me anytime in my career where I've done such a thing! Absolute Poppycock. It's all these damn media types, innit? Now where did I put my burger...?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Blackpool manager Ian Holloway dismisses reports he has fallen out with chairman Karl Oyston over the club's transfer policy and says they will not be held to ransom by players' wage demands.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Walked to the top of the premier league, funny ol game

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
As I understood it, much of the hoohah was because Ollie wasn't allowed to sign Harewood due to his wage demands exceeding the budget of £10k/week (Huddersfield were said to be offering more than Blackpool could afford!). I guess Ollie's threats led to a u-turn as Marlon scored 2 of Blackpool's 4 at the weekend.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
vibratingspider":osqgz08l said:
As I understood it, much of the hoohah was because Ollie wasn't allowed to sign Harewood due to his wage demands exceeding the budget of £10k/week (Huddersfield were said to be offering more than Blackpool could afford!). I guess Ollie's threats led to a u-turn as Marlon scored 2 of Blackpool's 4 at the weekend.

It's also reported that Ben Burgess left Blackpool for Notts County at least in part because the latter offered him better terms.