Help for Bury (merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Help for Bury (merged)

Aug 5, 2016
Bury fans have been extremely insulting about Argyle and seem to regard us as some kind of small club where the future of Ryan Lowe is concerned, so I'll be keeping my wallet in my pocket until they develop some good manners at least.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Knibbsworth":2zwfn4qs said:
Bury fans have been extremely insulting about Argyle and seem to regard us as some kind of small club where the future of Ryan Lowe is concerned, so I'll be keeping my wallet in my pocket until they develop some good manners at least.

Last time I checked we're a division below Bury with a complete pig's ear of a squad to sort out

Aug 5, 2016
Those players achieved 50 points last season, only going down on goal difference, we have a 19 goal League One striker and a string of young up and coming players available. Hardly the worst mess in the world.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Knibbsworth":11c3tbpf said:
Those players achieved 50 points last season, only going down on goal difference, we have a 19 goal League One striker and a string of young up and coming players available. Hardly the worst mess in the world.

'acheived' huh?
You have seen the retained list right? The defence is going to need a massive overhaul or else people should dial down their confidence about next season. Mid table with the current defensive situation looks ambitious.
Ladapo could score 40 next season (if he stays) but it won't make a difference if we're still sending out Derek's Keystone Cops defence

up_the_line":1q3od871 said:
Knibbsworth":1q3od871 said:

'acheived' huh?
You have seen the retained list right? The defence is going to need a massive overhaul or else people should dial down their confidence about next season. Mid table with the current defensive situation looks ambitious.
Ladapo could score 40 next season (if he stays) but it won't make a difference if we're still sending out Derek's Keystone Cops defence

And also no manager to decide which players he wants to keep and which should go. Yes, we're a mess.

May 28, 2019
PAFC Norfolk":3d1kb9b9 said:
pilgrimage":3d1kb9b9 said:
Difficult one. If Bury go bust there will be a space to be filled in League 1 !!!

Would the EFL fill it though? The National League would be involved as well.
and the national league seem to have their problems with gateshead can not see them changing things, if bury do go, i feel they will leave league 1 short and add a extra promotion spot next season

Sep 25, 2003
Carbis Bay
greybeard-kernow":2lh77x02 said:
PAFC Norfolk":2lh77x02 said:
pilgrimage":2lh77x02 said:
Difficult one. If Bury go bust there will be a space to be filled in League 1 !!!

Would the EFL fill it though? The National League would be involved as well.
and the national league seem to have their problems with gateshead can not see them changing things, if bury do go, i feel they will leave league 1 short and add a extra promotion spot next season

I read some EFL rules the other day that league one would go ahead with 23 teams and one less relegation place if Bury were to go down the pan. We wouldn’t get a reprieve.

Mods can we keep this here, understand if we can't...

Ok so we've been fortunate. We were saved by James Brent..Bury FC is a club in need right NOW..lets show some support. We got help in our time of need!! let football and true supporters win the day, it seems a large mountain for BFC..solidarity for another club begins...donate, and share this far and wide #pafc #buryfc

https://www.gofundme.com/save-bury-football-club

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Problem is that any help is helping the idiot who is still in control keep power
He needs to be outed and then football needs to rally to get them back on their feet
Imagine funding our club allowing Todd to stay in control?

edengreen":2jeiaiw3 said:
Problem is that any help is helping the idiot who is still in control keep power
He needs to be outed and then football needs to rally to get them back on their feet
Imagine funding our club allowing Todd to stay in control?

None of the money will go to Dale..this is their fans trying to buy him out and get their club back...

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
From the Bury forum:

Maybe urge as many Plymouth fans as possible to chip in to forever bury? Tenner each seems a bargain considering the manager they have now got.

Can't argue with that considering the pile of poo we were in a few years ago, they seem to be in a worse situation, but don't tell the wife I've done it !

Apr 29, 2016
Happy to contribute if this gets off the ground. As long as the Chair’s “mits” are kept well away!

Apr 29, 2016
See that there is a go fund me account announced on Twitter that Argyle fans are already paying into but would be good to give a more meaningful amount via Pasoti. What do you reckon Ian?