Higher Home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Higher Home Park

Stuart House

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
IJN":113yz1le said:
Stuart House":113yz1le said:
Part was sold back to Argyle previously (currently used as a car park??)

But Brent still owned the top part for the mythical ice rink.

Is this is new purchase of the whole or referring to the area at the bottom from previously?

Mythical?

What do you know that others don’t?

It's like a unicorn. I've not seen it yet.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
meanwhile the Plymouth Pirates Ice Hockey team still play at Swindon? or Cardiff?
Lets hope the promise of having this built before the end of 2020 comes to fruition.
There will be a lot of gnashing of teeth and an explosion of 'I told you so' stickers else. :cool:

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
PlymouthCasual":343qoys4 said:
James Brent deserves a lot of credit for that Nikkk I must admit. My issue with James Brent is his shoddy record of not completing promised renovations/projects which he picks up dirt cheap and never fulfills. Plymouth Pavilions, Higher Home Park, The proposed Hotel down by the veterinary centre. The list goes on and on.

Oh really. The deal with Plymouth pavilions was to keep it running, which he has and now the development around that site looks very exciting. The vet centre development is all going ahead and is being marketed now. The ice rink is going ahead and the other land has gone back to Argyle.

Whilst you might be going on and on, i'm not sure the "list" is.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Would the club profit from any revenue streams other than a bit of exposure and publicity from those going to the ice rink?

Dec 10, 2016
Talking of fanzones I’d love to see behind the Devonport turned into a secure fanzone similar to the away side at Accrington etc . The geography lends itself to outside bars catering and possibly even a smoking / vape area as per many an away ground . An installation of a few fences and gates for operation would certainly make a pleasant area for use at half time and before games .

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bradz72":1ls8v2yb said:
Talking of fanzones I’d love to see behind the Devonport turned into a secure fanzone similar to the away side at Accrington etc . The geography lends itself to outside bars catering and possibly even a smoking / vape area as per many an away ground . An installation of a few fences and gates for operation would certainly make a pleasant area for use at half time and before games .

A bit like this season :)
Fan zone

Dec 10, 2016
PL2 3DQ":7n3w6b24 said:
Bradz72":7n3w6b24 said:

Fan zone

Was kinda thinking in a more permanent sense , knock a hole in the back of one of the refreshment kiosks and have a proper bar set up with seating etc also for use at halftime

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Bradz72":1o7s4515 said:
PL2 3DQ":1o7s4515 said:
Bradz72":1o7s4515 said:

Fan zone

Was kinda thinking in a more permanent sense , knock a hole in the back of one of the refreshment kiosks and have a proper bar set up with seating etc also for use at halftime

Fair enough, maybe a permanent area for a Fan Zone behind the grandstand is what SH would like.

Jan 18, 2007
PlymouthCasual":1y12684t said:
I will believe it when I see it. I have very little confidence in James Brent getting any project off the ground if I am honest. Without Simon and Jane Hallett, we would still be stuck with a crumbling Grandstand im sure.

Be very careful it can be like China on here if you bring Mr Brent into disrepute lol :funny:

Sep 19, 2015
nikkk":1reqv56s said:
PlymouthCasual":1reqv56s said:
James Brent deserves a lot of credit for that Nikkk I must admit. My issue with James Brent is his shoddy record of not completing promised renovations/projects which he picks up dirt cheap and never fulfills. Plymouth Pavilions, Higher Home Park, The proposed Hotel down by the veterinary centre. The list goes on and on.

Oh really. The deal with Plymouth pavilions was to keep it running, which he has and now the development around that site looks very exciting. The vet centre development is all going ahead and is being marketed now. The ice rink is going ahead and the other land has gone back to Argyle.

Whilst you might be going on and on, i'm not sure the "list" is.

Like I originally said, I will believe it when I see it.