Hollowords | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hollowords

A

Anonymous

Phenom":3kerd7kp said:
Dellard":3kerd7kp said:
Get over it for f**k's sake.
:iagree: :iagree:

In hindsight he was right all along about Staplewallet

Don't quite get that?

Did Holloway say he would spend millions and waste them then?

Don't listen to Tringy too much matey, I didn't hear many of the prophets of doom say 'He'll take us into admin', I did hear loads say he needs to spend more though.

I agree though, it's time to forget what Holloway did to us, it's history and we need to concentrate on more important things now.

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
YAWN! ...Unlucky Blackpool so close today would of been great to see them win and stay up, as always its great when Manure lose and the best 'footballing team' in the relegation battle. I feel blackpool will be miss for the Prem next year and wish them all the best for trying to get back there.

Oct 4, 2010
jakita":2n7gp4rz said:
Holloway has apologised for the way he treated PAFC so I don't know why people still hold a grudge against the guy. Anyway Blackpool were seriously entertaining this season and the PL will be duller without them.

Ah ok then, that makes everything fine. Cheers, i just cannot wait for Todd to come out and say he's sorry now. Then he can be owner and we can all be one big happy family

C

Cult Of Personality

Just watched sky sports news today and they saying Holloway seems a loyal manager :lol:

He needs to exposed as the rat that he is

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
So if Stapleton, Sturrock, Todd & Gardner also say sorry we should forgive and forget and move on...

I don't think so!

Don't forget, Holloway also had the cheek to offer us £40k for BWP.

greeneagle

✅ Evergreen
Jan 26, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Justin":1m2fpyit said:
He has?

In what ways?

I'll spell it out :)

Took Argyle to 7th in the Championsip, before the Board refused to back him.

Takes over at Blackpool, a club not dissimilar to Argyle, and guides them into the Premiership. Plays entertaining, attacking football and breathes some fresh air into the Premiership. Unable to compete with the multi millions spent by others, slip back into the Championship.

Which path would you prefer, Blackpool's or Argyle's ?

G

Greenskin

Babararacucudada":24twf9en said:
I feel fairly neutral about Holloway now. He's said that he's sorry that he walked out the way he did twice now. Not much else he can say.

For me the interesting thing will be his reaction when Charlie Adam, DJ Campbell (who has a SEB-like sell-on clause in his contract) et al get sold on as they inevitably will. Blackpool FC's 1st XI is now little better than carrion in the eye of the PL vultures just as we were in the eyes of Wolves, Ipswich, Hull etc when our players were flogged off.

I seem to remember Holloway around the time he left us saying something like he was fed up with being the bridesmaid in reference to the way he had been forced to sell on his best players at Bristol Rovers and QPR before he arrived here and once the prospect loomed here he was off faster'n a rat up a drainpipe.

Well player ambition, probable pressure to keep the wage bill to within limits from within the club and the magpieish tendencies of the PL's teams to grab exactly what they want is going to see Holloway bridesmaided again soon and he knows it.

Does he have the heart and desire to stay at Blackpool and to try to work the same miracle twice?

I do feel for Blackpool as fans, a team and club though. They gave it a right good go and probably deserved to stay up.

At least they have been there though...

Indeed.And,if they use the parachute payments and transfer income wisely,they should be in a pretty good position to make a challenge next season.Personally,if i was Holloway,i would think twice about leaving Blackpool should other offers come along.He's found out once that the grass isn't always greener and maybe that will have an influence on whether he stays or not.I thought they were a very attractive side to watch early in the season,their problems seemed to start,whether a coincidence or not, when that big headed poo stirrer Beattie joined them-wonder if Holloway regrets not bringing in a high class defender instead?