Honesty re Northampton | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Honesty re Northampton

Sep 13, 2003
Cobi Budge":3bd69ogu said:
Keepitgreen":3bd69ogu said:
phil-thefluter24":3bd69ogu said:
When we don't turn up we REALLY don't turn up. sounds as if Saturday was as bad as Wembley in the play off final , that was embarrassing !
I was at both and Saturday was much worse than Wembley IMHO. I'm finding it difficult to rememebr such a bad performance since our admin days.

Bristol City away this season was worse than both games combined, we actually had attacks at Wembley and on Saturday.

That was a tinpot Cup though Cobi. When you say attacks on Saturday do you mean the shot from Oscar which was already going wide and the straight into the hands of the goalie effort from someone else? The 2nd chance produced chants of "You've had a shot" from the Cobblers fans. As for the last terrible away fixture, definitely Barnet at the Hive last year !

Oct 31, 2015
HC Green":39x7vznn said:
Keepitgreen":39x7vznn said:
phil-thefluter24":39x7vznn said:
When we don't turn up we REALLY don't turn up. sounds as if Saturday was as bad as Wembley in the play off final , that was embarrassing !
I was at both and Saturday was much worse than Wembley IMHO. I'm finding it difficult to rememebr such a bad performance since our admin days.

I can remember lots since 2011, one of the most recent being Carlisle away last season.

Dorchester away in the fa cup. What a dire afternoon that was.

Good to hear some truth from Reme and no bullsit. Perhaps the players will have got a rocket over the weekend

Sep 6, 2006
Clarke_B":fopkcr7k said:
Cobi Budge":fopkcr7k said:
Keepitgreen":fopkcr7k said:
phil-thefluter24":fopkcr7k said:

Bristol City away this season was worse than both games combined, we actually had attacks at Wembley and on Saturday.

That was a tinpot Cup though Cobi. When you say attacks on Saturday do you mean the shot from Oscar which was already going wide and the straight into the hands of the goalie effort from someone else? The 2nd chance produced chants of "You've had a shot" from the Cobblers fans. As for the last terrible away fixture, definitely Barnet at the Hive last year !

Oscar shot was definitely going in. I was right behind it. Don't know why you would say that. Sarcevic had a very presentable chance late on too but had a feeble shot.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Northampton sussed us out in all departments. It’s pretty easy to do when you see what they did. I don’t see it completely that we played badly. Just that they had a game plan and it worked brilliantly.

Maybe there is too much talk of our weaknesses on here, so that eager, desparate for a win oppo managers can get a good reading on how to shut us down?

It only takes a resourceful manager two hours to find a load of useful tactics for beating us, by reading Pasoti.

Maybe Mods should remove any blatant exposure of our weaknesses.

Sep 6, 2006
Pezbuck":3mhdaqax said:
Northampton sussed us out in all departments. It’s pretty easy to do when you see what they did. I don’t see it completely that we played badly. Just that they had a game plan and it worked brilliantly.

Maybe there is too much talk of our weaknesses on here, so that eager, desparate for a win oppo managers can get a good reading on how to shut us down?

It only takes a resourceful manager two hours to find a load of useful tactics for beating us, by reading Pasoti.

Maybe Mods should remove any blatant exposure of our weaknesses.

Hilarious. So you reckon they don't scout us before just listen to us idiots on here? Should be a prize for daftest post of the day

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
oldage":1fu92ibe said:
Careful what you say! I have been lambasted on another topic,"the fickle nature of Pasoti "for saying similar. Seems its ok with some fans to throw in the towel!
The difference is that some fans are able to praise or criticise depending on the performance whereas others only look to criticise.
I don’t think anyone watching Saturday’s performance could find anything to praise other than Remi Matthews’s goalkeeping.