Hot off the press!!! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hot off the press!!!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
argyleiggy":2ys6mzvf said:
Quintrell_Green":2ys6mzvf said:
Perhaps PR now knows that he will be 'on his bike' from HP once the Administration is finalised. He is now hoping to help Heaney take his club forward from the Blue Star into the Football League. I can imagine PR standing at Truro's single gate taking a cool £15 per person in notes to ease the supporter queues, when Argyle play their perennial friendly in July.

You've mixed him up with Warnock :wink:

If you were there last July on that sunny afternoon, you would have understood what I meant, as you would have seen KH was taking in £10 notes as if they are going out fashion/circulation.

Feb 29, 2008
Quintrell_Green":2jft5gjb said:
argyleiggy":2jft5gjb said:
Quintrell_Green":2jft5gjb said:
Perhaps PR now knows that he will be 'on his bike' from HP once the Administration is finalised. He is now hoping to help Heaney take his club forward from the Blue Star into the Football League. I can imagine PR standing at Truro's single gate taking a cool £15 per person in notes to ease the supporter queues, when Argyle play their perennial friendly in July.

You've mixed him up with Warnock :wink:

If you were there last July on that sunny afternoon, you would have understood what I meant, as you would have seen KH was taking in £10 notes as if they are going out fashion/circulation.

And if you had been at Tavvy/QPR you would know what I meant :wink: