How to support the club? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How to support the club?

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Slightly off topic, but I did the 2021 2 shirt crowd fund funding thingy. I had an email saying to claim my order from today, but I am not sure if that is through the main store. Any ideas?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Doyley43":1fa5aeb9 said:
Slightly off topic, but I did the 2021 2 shirt crowd fund funding thingy. I had an email saying to claim my order from today, but I am not sure if that is through the main store. Any ideas?
From their Twitter yesterday:

Plymouth Argyle FC@Only1Argyle
Our @crowdfunderuk home/away kit package pledgers should check their email for a unique code to redeem their shirt.

An additional code will be sent out once the away shirt is launched.

Is there a box to put the code in when ordering from the Superstore?

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Keepitgreen":3fvzur15 said:
Doyley43":3fvzur15 said:
From their Twitter yesterday:

Plymouth Argyle FC@Only1Argyle
Our @crowdfunderuk home/away kit package pledgers should check their email for a unique code to redeem their shirt.

An additional code will be sent out once the away shirt is launched.

Is there a box to put the code in when ordering from the Superstore?

Thanks, I have the email and code, but I couldn't get onto the superstore earlier. I will check again later :scarf:

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
It was down while the stock was being added. It is now up again and I have placed the order for mine. The box for the code is present during the checkout procedure.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
metroace":2x1oapoy said:
It was down while the stock was being added. It is now up again and I have placed the order for mine. The box for the code is present during the checkout procedure.

Thanks I will go back and do the same

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Sorry to ask another daft question, I just went back to check and I did the home and away shirt crowd funding deal - does anyone know when the away shirts will be arriving? Cheers Jon

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
They have to be 'released' first Jon, with all the usual fanfare so I reckon it'll be a few weeks yet.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
GreenSkittle":t6krfmzz said:
If games are going to be behind closed doors, I think a HT iFollow raffle would bring in a small income.

... as long as the prize wasn’t a years supplies of Ginsters

A Half-time 80/20 furlough draw?? Good idea!! :thumbs:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
davie nine":1ctvnj9s said:
There is already a well established fund raising scheme in existence.
THE BIG GREEN LOTTERY.
https://paymymembership.co.uk/plymouth/
I understand that there are already about 600 supporters contributing £9.75 a month to raise funds for the Argyle Academy.
At the annual cost of £117 there is the opportunity to win up to £500 in the weekly rollover draw, £500 in the monthly draw, a monthly ‘money can’t buy’ prize (normally an enticing hospitality package for 2) and, of course, the annual £12k draw that was won in 2019 by a Pasoti-ite. There are also superstore discounts and ticket priorities for members.
I know that the club’s ambition was to increase membership to 1,000 and an additional 400 members would increase income by £46,800 with minimal extra cost to the club.
Just a thought.
I have been informed that, soon after this post, there was a ‘spike’ in memberships. Good luck to new and all other members!!!

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I've just joined Davey, mean't to do so a few weeks back, this just reminded me
Pete

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Cheers, Pete!!
With the club’s stated objectives of strengthening the Academy, the Big Green Lottery is a way for supporters to back this and have a chance of winning the various prizes offered.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
davie nine said:
THE BIG GREEN LOTTERY.
I understand that there are already about 600 supporters contributing £9.75 a month to raise funds for the Argyle Academy.
At the annual cost of £117 there is the opportunity to win up to £500 in the weekly rollover draw, £500 in the monthly draw, a monthly ‘money can’t buy’ prize (normally an enticing hospitality package for 2) and, of course, the annual £12k draw that was won in 2019 by a Pasoti-ite. There are also superstore discounts and ticket priorities for members.

I just won the £500 and I didn’t even know, the cheque just arrived in the post and it was a very pleasant surprise :D

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Doyley43":14zwdwhd said:
davie nine":14zwdwhd said:
THE BIG GREEN LOTTERY.

I just won the £500 and I didn’t even know, the cheque just arrived in the post and it was a very pleasant surprise :D

Congratulations!!

Think they keep forgetting to enter me. :think: :greensmile:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Doyley43":sqaxmu16 said:
davie nine":sqaxmu16 said:
THE BIG GREEN LOTTERY.

Congratulations!!! Another Pasoti winner. You had to be in it to win it.