How will YOU watch the Argyle match on Sunday - live ? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How will YOU watch the Argyle match on Sunday - live ?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
GreenMatt":20fs7av8 said:
Argyle-sy":20fs7av8 said:
TinTin":20fs7av8 said:
As iFollow seemingly are not interested - any ex-pats [in particular] got ANY bright ideas for a non-geek ?

Keep the Faith :scarf:

I have checked and thus far the game isn't being shown abroad. Surprised BBC SW haven't picked up on this and chosen to show it live.
The BBC only have the rights to a certain amount of games per round (which is 1 game plus a replay I believe). They can’t just choose to show a game regionally or nationally. Only exception to this I believe is that BBC Wales have bought the rights to show 1 game involving a Welsh side if they’re still in the competition and not being shown elsewhere.

Like others have said, ifollow only has the rights to matches in EFL competitions so can’t broadcast anything from the FA cup.

You may well be right with the BBC Wales thing then mate, as I have seen them covering matches which haven't been on either of the main channels. I know that the Northampton Town vs Notts County and Rochdale vs Boston United games are being shown on foreign channels which is why I am surprised that Rovers vs Argyle hasn't also been picked up for live coverage abroad,

Nov 2, 2004
I bought a beamback ticket,just realised that I have not picked it up .Any one got any idea if I can get in, I have the email confirmation on my phone?

Apr 4, 2015
ealinggreen":px3yl8ia said:
I bought a beamback ticket,just realised that I have not picked it up .Any one got any idea if I can get in, I have the email confirmation on my phone?

yes you can eg, im doing the same.
cheers

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
TinTin":24s5p3rd said:
OK chaps !

It seems my only choice is...……...…….to listen to Radio Devon

Then which is the best way from abroad ?…………...……......

Yes, use my VPN ?

Which channel 103.4FM/95.7FM/Digital ?

What is the Digital channel ?

As you can tell, I am NOT a techie so ANY HELP you can give me BEFORE tomorrow's match and it is SIMPLE TO FOLLOW, then thank you in advance !

COYG

Well I tried my little 'personal' radio that I sometimes use when I'm gardening. OK on 693 and 1053 so I can 'follow' the football but interference on 103.4 probably due to the medical equipment all around! So Mrs Pogle is bringing in my portable DAB radio (is it still a transistor'? :oops: ). So I'll have a full choice of channels and might find the game on one of them!
Someone said radio is free on the hospital tv system but you have to pay for tv after 12.00 noon. Not even looking for Radio Devon on there. It's expensive enough to park your car but £5 to watch 'Doctors'? In hospital!? :D
Do prisoners pay? Expect they do but they earn the fee by working?

Aug 17, 2005
Pogleswoody":239xb6ew said:
TinTin":239xb6ew said:
OK chaps !

Yes, use my VPN ?

As you can tell, I am NOT a techie so ANY HELP you can give me BEFORE tomorrow's match and it is SIMPLE TO FOLLOW, then thank you in advance !

COYG

Well I tried my little 'personal' radio that I sometimes use when I'm gardening. OK on 693 and 1053 so I can 'follow' the football but interference on 103.4 probably due to the medical equipment all around! So Mrs Pogle is bringing in my portable DAB radio (is it still a transistor'? :oops: ). So I'll have a full choice of channels and might find the game on one of them!
Someone said radio is free on the hospital tv system but you have to pay for tv after 12.00 noon. Not even looking for Radio Devon on there. It's expensive enough to park your car but £5 to watch 'Doctors'? In hospital!? :D

Ask nicely to be moved to meavy ward for duration.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
signalspast":1pfbahcv said:
Pogleswoody":1pfbahcv said:
TinTin":1pfbahcv said:
OK chaps !

Yes, use my VPN ?

COYG

Someone said radio is free on the hospital tv system but you have to pay for tv after 12.00 noon. Not even looking for Radio Devon on there. It's expensive enough to park your car but £5 to watch 'Doctors'? In hospital!?

Ask nicely to be moved to meavy ward for duration.

Got reception now. Just had to move away from the tv above my bedhead which is constantly 'on' whether you are using it or not. COYGs!

(I love spellcheck, Just had to move away from the tv above my redhead! :shock: )

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
TinTin":1a1ypbaw said:
Just checked the iFollow information page on PAFC web-site -

the next match is BRFC v Argyle on Sunday.....

the next "available" match is Cambridge v Argyle which I presume is watching/listening ?

It is on ifollow. Presumably video for overseas but I can't tell for sure being in the UK.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
We are currently experiencing connection problems with iFollow - we are on the case.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
ifollow commentary working now