Huddersfield Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up +Q&A | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Huddersfield Town v Plymouth Argyle - the build up +Q&A

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Lundan Cabbie":71h9cwy8 said:
Green Painter":71h9cwy8 said:
Thanks, think I've finally registered. Needed to manually enter every digit. Any auto fill at all and it didn't work. Fingers crossed it'll work at 6

There are three other games on FA Player at 3pm that can be accessed to ensure all is working for you before we get to 6pm.

Good idea, LC. I'll give it a go now. :thumbs:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Mark58":3ge2mpnm said:
Lundan Cabbie":3ge2mpnm said:
Green Painter":3ge2mpnm said:
Thanks, think I've finally registered. Needed to manually enter every digit. Any auto fill at all and it didn't work. Fingers crossed it'll work at 6

There are three other games on FA Player at 3pm that can be accessed to ensure all is working for you before we get to 6pm.

Good idea, LC. I'll give it a go now. :thumbs:

I managed to tune in to Burnley v MK Dons with ease. Crisp and clear on the quality front too.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Graham Evans":1colc757 said:
i am trialling the wycome preston match.all i have is a red screen advertising it and music.any ideas out there please

I managed to switch to that one with ease too..... just in time to see Wycombe get a pen and go 2 up.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Graham Evans":30hjzvam said:
i am trialling the wycome preston match.all i have is a red screen advertising it and music.any ideas out there please

I went for Wycombe, too, Graham (pandering to my masochistic tendencies). Perfect picture on mine - can't come up with any useful suggestions, I'm afraid. Desperate for the home side to get stuffed, of course, but sadly they have gone two goals up. What makes it even worse is that PNE have chosen to get dressed up as Argyle! :sad:

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Mark58":fxcg2t1l said:
Graham Evans":fxcg2t1l said:

I went for Wycombe, too, Graham (pandering to my masochistic tendencies). Perfect picture on mine - can't come up with any useful suggestions, I'm afraid. Desperate for the home side to get stuffed, of course, but sadly they have gone two goals up. What makes it even worse is that PNE have chosen to get dressed up as Argyle! :sad:

I thought Preston had put out a team of goalies. :)

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Mark58":txsunb2n said:
Graham Evans":txsunb2n said:

thanks mark.i got there shortly after kick off.wycome are such a motivated side

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Graham Evans":4z31lp36 said:
Mark58":4z31lp36 said:
Graham Evans":4z31lp36 said:

thanks mark.i got there shortly after kick off.wycome are such a motivated side

They are, every game they keep going till the 99th minute! :whistle: