Hull City post-match round up | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hull City post-match round up

Aug 13, 2011
Joe gets 11 out of 10 for showing the attitude needed for this game. I am not his greatest fan but today he was outstanding, a real blood and snotters performance. Take a well earned bow. The whole team played as I want to see them play every week. Bring on August 4th when we go again.
Yep. Joe was awesome today. A captain's innings !!!

Reactions: Bovey Green lady
Aug 13, 2011
We will of course soon hear is Whittaker staying ?? Hardie , Mumba ?? etc etc but I do think a lot hangs on the new managerial appointment....if these players see ambition they will stay . They are happy here ...Morgan just needs another Azaz to help him getting marked out the game. But today is just about celebrating 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉 g💚...sod it lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: ArgyleSuze
Aug 13, 2011
As regards Stansfield well? You don't do what he did and not expect poetic justice. If you love Exeter so much Jay, ok you play them in a lower league . If any Argyle fan has ever chanted about his Dad , yep saddos, but I do recall Exeter fans singing where's your Nicholls gone after Alan's fatal bike crash ....all morons ....but he was out of order doing that, childish a he incited a near riot ....so its Div 1 for you boy

Sep 23, 2023
We will of course soon hear is Whittaker staying ?? Hardie , Mumba ?? etc etc but I do think a lot hangs on the new managerial appointment....if these players see ambition they will stay . They are happy here ...Morgan just needs another Azaz to help him getting marked out the game. But today is just about celebrating 🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉 g💚...sod it lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agreed. I am also impressed with the link up between Mumba and Bundu.... In the first half those two worked together wonderfully at times so they could be a gem partnership if they continue to work together....

Sep 6, 2006
Against Stoke he (Callum) sold a dummy via step over and hammered it in to legs in the six yard box knowing anything could happen . That was the right ball. Today hanging it for Joe was again the right ball ....both as subs. ...he's a good player
We need a bit more than two contributions though, important though they were!

Jul 12, 2016
It’s funny because the stats suggest that Hull were in command of the game perhaps should have won but I never really felt that they caused us problems and we thoroughly deserved to come away with the win.
Stats mean nothing. We scored , they didn’t, we won ,they lost. Next year both teams are in the championship.

Reactions: Graham Green
Apr 25, 2009
Raunds
As regards Stansfield well? You don't do what he did and not expect poetic justice. If you love Exeter so much Jay, ok you play them in a lower league . If any Argyle fan has ever chanted about his Dad , yep saddos, but I do recall Exeter fans singing where's your Nicholls gone after Alan's fatal bike crash ....all morons ....but he was out of order doing that, childish a he incited a near riot ....so its Div 1 for you boy
It’s not though is it considering he is a Fulham player and only on loan to Birmingham