i follow tonight | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

i follow tonight

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
BBC Radio Devon has been clueless since Sparksy left, just haven't managed to find a decent commentator since.

Plenty of good co-commentators.

Does anyone know why Chris E doesn't co-commentate any more?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Drew Savage is normally quite good but he did seem all at sea tonight.
Sometimes it almost came across that he is feeling the same sort of 'meh' malaise that I am watching the slow, inexorable slide towards relegation, knowing that he has to find 5 or 6 questions to ask Adams after the game and actually maintain concentration as he answers them in that same flat, expressionless, stultifying delivery

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
up_the_line":35vr9kfa said:
Sometimes it almost came across that he is feeling the same sort of 'meh' malaise that I am watching the slow, inexorable slide towards relegation, knowing that he has to find 5 or 6 questions to ask Adams after the game and actually maintain concentration as he answers them in that same flat, expressionless, stultifying delivery
I agree. Thought Peter Gilbert was quite good.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Keepitgreen":3a6pshxp said:
up_the_line":3a6pshxp said:
I agree. Thought Peter Gilbert was quite good.

Gilbert was very astute.
What I particularly missed though was some janner (who presumably had trials for someone in 1953) telling us over the airwaves that we should all support Adams for ever and ever and ever and ever