Ifollow- season end | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ifollow- season end

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
lyndhurst13":2syv55et said:
I have watched every away game this season on ifollow using a vpn and a credit card with a UK billing address. Absolutely no problems at all.

Which VPN do you use for this?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
mcminn":pxww13vq said:
lyndhurst13":pxww13vq said:
I have watched every away game this season on ifollow using a vpn and a credit card with a UK billing address. Absolutely no problems at all.

Apologies if I am requesting the obvious - would love to know how to do this. I have a VPN and a UK billing address for iFollow, but am in Germany right now. What webpage do you use and what vpn location please?

If you're in Germany you won't need a VPN, but either way, I have found it best to have a separate account for watching iFollow when abroad (i.e. select Register not Log In on the iFollow site to create one). This account has a different email address (just create a free Google one or something if you don't already have multiple email accounts) and importantly the address on the account is overseas. This doesn't have to be your actual overseas address as long as the country is not UK. You can then still pay for matches using a UK registered credit card.

As for VPNs. NordVPN is a good one but you may need to try a few different locations until you hit on one that works with iFollow.

Dec 16, 2004
I use Nord vpn , I locate as Netherlands, I use the ifollow Pafc page. My card has my UK address.

Mar 11, 2014
If you're in Germany you won't need a VPN, but either way, I have found it best to have a separate account for watching iFollow when abroad (i.e. select Register not Log In on the iFollow site to create one). This account has a different email address (just create a free Google one or something if you don't already have multiple email accounts) and importantly the address on the account is overseas. This doesn't have to be your actual overseas address as long as the country is not UK. You can then still pay for matches using a UK registered credit card.

As for VPNs. NordVPN is a good one but you may need to try a few different locations until you hit on one that works with iFollow.[/quote]

Excellent thanks I have the match!. (I use Express VPN which is very good. Most do a free one month trial)

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
PAFC Norfolk":3po2m5l8 said:
if tonights efforts are what might happen for the Exeter game thank god I am heading for a pub to watch the game.
I believe the Exeter game won't be available on iFollow.