Incoming (Ryan Hardie signs) | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming (Ryan Hardie signs)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Pogleswoody":g05pf0s3 said:
cheshiregreen":g05pf0s3 said:
Knibbsworth":g05pf0s3 said:
davie nine":g05pf0s3 said:
Posty’s showreel was interesting as is your mate’s opinion.

He does look as if he retains his balance well when challenged and he could be the answer to our striking problem regardless of Grayson’s opinion.

Probably, needs a couple of games to show his worth.

I thought my Scottish mate might have been exaggerating when he described Hardie as 'rapid' but obviously he wasn't.

He left the Mansfield back line for dead and turned a routine defensive hoof into a goal. How lovely to finally have an outlet in this team and a forward who can create his own chances. Ladapo got grief on here, especially initially, but one thing he did is create chances for himself, even when he is sticking them wide on his off days.

As I said before, I have a feeling Hardie is going to be a hit here and the only bad part of this deal is we didn't make it permanent.

From highlights looked a very well taken goal. Who was the guy on the sidelines he went to after scoring?

At the end he went over to a woman with a baby in the Mayflower. family??
Good sign(ing) anyway, scoring goals makes him (and me!) happy!! :scarf:

Guy I am talking about isn't in crowd. He is standing by fence near corner flag near Bobby's garden.

Sep 7, 2006
I thought that was the ball boy.

I also noticed on the highlights that Coughlan purposefully doesn't shake the hand of one of our management team at the end, and there's a bit of afters. I think it is Schumacher. Did something get said during the game?