investment | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

investment

stewthenoo

Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
TinTin":210rtp76 said:
Sorry to disappoint you all but there are no clues anywhere in my posts.
Keep the Faith :D

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE?????

:eek: :eek: :shock:

H

Half-Time-Pasty

hmmm...some things have been tidied up from this thread!

What's been 'done' Ponty?

Aug 24, 2009
mines a smooth said:
was told of new investment in pafc ,happening very soon,no idea who but good news if true :grin:[/qu

where top man gone ,he needs to get his humble pie defrosted quickly

Feb 21, 2008
Question for Ponty am I right in thinking that Peter Risdale appearing at the last 2 games and the financial issues supposedly being sorted out are just coincidence, I must be honest it wouldn't bother me if he did come to the club although he is quite rightly much maligned but you cannot deny he knows the game inside out and he did ruin Leeds (which isn't such a bad thing) but he did complete his mandate at Cardiff which I believe was to bring in Investment and get the stadium completed.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

richy2704":3mmp4oiz said:
Question for Ponty am I right in thinking that Peter Risdale appearing at the last 2 games and the financial issues supposedly being sorted out are just coincidence, I must be honest it wouldn't bother me if he did come to the club although he is quite rightly much maligned but you cannot deny he knows the game inside out and he did ruin Leeds (which isn't such a bad thing) but he did complete his mandate at Cardiff which I believe was to bring in Investment and get the stadium completed.

Sorry if this has already been asked.

Can I answer that question PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSE :)

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Come on people, spill the beans! Some of us are grateful!

Mar 7, 2009
TinTin":3cir2p2r said:
The investment which "Mines a Smooth" originally posted is NOT football related.

Watch this space.

So the investment isn't going towards the football club, or the investor isn't related to football?

pilgrim_pete":2w33ax0c said:
TinTin":2w33ax0c said:
The investment which "Mines a Smooth" originally posted is NOT football related.

Watch this space.

So the investment isn't going towards the football club, or the investor isn't related to football?

Sorry PP - chatting to TC on the phone.............................the latter :roll: