Is the crisis over? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is the crisis over?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Didn’t even realise there was a crisis? We are still one of the form teams in the division, with potential to go top if we comfortably win our games in hand.

We just happened to have an off day and Colchester gave their best performance of the season.

I still fully believe in Lowe, his management team and the players ... and I’m confident we’ll be playing in league 1 next season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
FourMarksGreen":2yvtc0ys said:
I'd rather lose one game 3-0 than lose three games 1-0

Totally agree.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I think the OP was being ironic in the light of the tone of some of the posts following an admittedly bad result last Saturday. When you look at our results in the last couple of months or so, we tend to bounce back well from adversity and that’s what some of us predicted for last night. I felt that another away game was the best thing to get the house in order before returning to HP for the Crewe match. So it proved. The side dug in and ground out a great result roared on by 1005 of the most passionate away fans in L1 or 2. No negativity from them, just belief. Well done to Ryan Lowe, his team and the Green Army. Looking forward to going to the Crewe match which should be a great game. After last night, the crowd will be with the boys from the start, which might not have been the case had they played the game next up after Colchester. Just my opinion that’s all. But hey, what do I know? I’m apparently a plonker who knows nothing about the game. Mind you, I’ve only been going since 1975 so still a lot to learn. WAAAW :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Crisis? What crisis??
(James Callaghan 1979.... google it!! Another Sun headline helping to get the milksnatcher in!!
He actually said: 'I don't think other people in the world would share the view [that] there is mounting chaos.')

This is not politics, this is football!
This is not just ordinary football!
This is Argyle managed by Lowey Schumacher 9!! football (do we soar majestically through the footyverse or crash into Planet Doom??
I loves it!! :scarf: :nworthy: :scarf:

Apr 5, 2008
Defence still an issues despite the win.
Allowing someone to turn in the box like that is very poor defending.
As long as we outscore the opposition then it doesn't matter, but this defence needs massive overhaul in the summer.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
You’re inside the box, goal side of the attacker. He can turn one way or the other. You cannot concede a penalty. It’s a lottery. If the attacker had turned left, it was covered. He turned to his right.

Apr 5, 2008
Defence ,midefield,doesn’t mattter,this team needs to defend better as a unit.

Still way too open.You think this defence is good enough for league 1? if we get their.look at how the team defends,always allowing the opposition to run at them,and straight threw them sometimes.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
moles40":2k8pugja said:
Defence ,midefield,doesn’t mattter,this team needs to defend better as a unit.

Still way too open.You think this defence is good enough for league 1? if we get their.look at how the team defends,always allowing the opposition to run at them,and straight threw them sometimes.

It doesn't need to be good enough for league one. It's currently good enough for league two.

Josh Grant needs to play at CDM for me. Protects our Defence a lot more. It'll also help if we had natural wing backs playing, rather than wingers shoehorned into that role in Moore and Cooper. Fadz being back will really help.