Jack Ruddy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jack Ruddy

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
We did start the season with just two keepers with the insurance of knowing a keeper is the one position in the team where an emergency loan is allowed at any time in the season.

Aug 5, 2015
I donā€™t understand why Arsenal never took heed of the Pasoti experts. No wonder they are where they are.

Aug 5, 2016
Kentishgreen":1di4rfsx said:
I donā€™t understand why Arsenal never took heed of the Pasoti experts. No wonder they are where they are.

They would probably be up there if they dropped Leno for Macey.

Dec 30, 2020
Kentishgreen":dolpuoj3 said:

11th in the PL? Hardly a great achievement for the third most successful club in English football and consistently one of the richest in the world by income

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Had we kept McCormick, or had we gone with Letheren from the start of our 18/19 season, we'd have stayed up.

Mar 16, 2009
London
Cobi Budge":il7tu45p said:
Had we kept McCormick, or had we gone with Letheren from the start of our 18/19 season, we'd have stayed up.

Matt Macey made his debut for Hibs tonight vs Celtic at Celtic Park.

He was quality, earning Hibs a point with a bunch superb saves and decisive, accurate distribution.

No way is Letheren of comparable calibre.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Justin":37n6gd4w said:
Cobi Budge":37n6gd4w said:

He was quality, earning Hibs a point with a bunch superb saves and decisive, accurate distribution.

Letheren was better for us in our 18/19 season than Macey, that's a fact, we were far more solid in the games that Letheren was involved in.

Where the pair of them now are is completely irrelevant. I've always said that Macey was/is obviously superior to Letheren in terms of physical attributes, but he was a liability for us, whereas Letheren was consistent and steady.

Aug 5, 2015
Youā€™re right Macey wasnā€™t the best for us. But perhaps heā€™d got used to playing behind 4 people who were reasonably competent even in the Arsenal youth and reserve teams. Whereas with us we failed to replace a dominant centre half, his number 2 failed to step up to the plate, the three other people who shared that role were barely adequate and our full backs didnā€™t know if it was Christmas or Easter. Plus we had two or three big time Charlieā€™s in the club who thought it was all about them and nothing about the wider team or club, culminating in the great Accrington debacle. I think Petr Cech would have struggled to keep us up in those circumstances.

Oct 5, 2013
Cobi Budge":2cq5kg6b said:
Justin":2cq5kg6b said:
Cobi Budge":2cq5kg6b said:

Letheren was better for us in our 18/19 season than Macey, that's a fact, we were far more solid in the games that Letheren was involved in.

Where the pair of them now are is completely irrelevant. I've always said that Macey was/is obviously superior to Letheren in terms of physical attributes, but he was a liability for us, whereas Letheren was consistent and steady.

Fully agree with you.
As we saw whenever Derek Adams had to play Letheren because Macey was injured, our results were clearly better with Letheren playing. Then Letheren got injured himself....

Oct 5, 2013
As someone else suggested, it could be that RL and the coaches think we have a potential gem here, and no-one could rightly say at the moment that theyā€™re wrong.
I liked the look of him when I saw him.