Jamie Hatch | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Hatch

M

MikeN

So we've poached him from the Miners then? I hear he's a hard-boiled, (egg)box to (egg)box type player...

Jul 30, 2011
Jamie hatch is playing for Whitsunday miners in the land of oz.I've spoken to a family member he comes home 12 or 13 September. Would Plymouth give him a go

Jul 30, 2011
Neilio":m55clbuc said:
Player1":m55clbuc said:
Jamie hatch is playing for Whitsunday miners in the land of oz.I've spoken to a family member he comes home 12 or 13 September. Would Plymouth give him a go

Is that you ,Jamie?
No I'm very good friends with his dad. To be honest with u if Jamie had a trial he would give it 100 percent. The boy can play that's a fact

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Player1":w8g30umk said:
Neilio":w8g30umk said:
Player1":w8g30umk said:

Is that you ,Jamie?
No I'm very good friends with his dad. To be honest with u if Jamie had a trial he would give it 100 percent. The boy can play that's a fact

I'm not so sure anybody that plays for a bunch of people that can only manage to work one day a year would give it 100% to be honest. The jury is out for me.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Player1":2laj8a2l said:
Neilio":2laj8a2l said:
Player1":2laj8a2l said:

Is that you ,Jamie?

We don't do facts on 'ere.... ;)

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
The boy can play

Check out Guitar George, he knows all the chords...

he can play as well!

:lol:

Jan 2, 2010
crownhillpilgrim":3pqixhwc said:
I hear we're interested in an American U21 International who can play a bit too.

He's from deep down Louisiana close to New Orleans.

Called Johnny B. Goode.

He didn't stay long.

Bye-bye Johnny. Goodbye johnny B. Goode.

Feb 16, 2011
Plays in our local QSL league

Standard is well below conference

I would not get to excited