Jason Holt - Rangers (Signed for Fleetwood) | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jason Holt - Rangers (Signed for Fleetwood)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Your last post (and Saffronwalden's quote) have been removed mate.

I know your circumstance and I agree with you BUT there are those that make trouble against this site and they wouldn't think twice about using your post to beat us with.

Hope you understand.

Ian

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Whatā€™s the colour of money? Whatā€™s the colour of money?; donā€™t tell me that you think itā€™s green, me I know itā€™s red.

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I think the Barton link up was more of a factor than money on this one as Barton played along side him.

I'd imagine they have also been able to match the required wages needed too.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
he signed for the money in my opinion.the way fleetwood have got all their money is "interesting" :furious: shall we say!can't post why on here because i may get into a bit of bother.

IJN":sluc5vf6 said:

I know your circumstance and I agree with you BUT there are those that make trouble against this site and they wouldn't think twice about using your post to beat us with.

Hope you understand.

Ian
Agree, no problem at all.

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Does anyone know we were actively trying to sign him or was it just media speculation. Even if we were in for him then I don't think we can blame him for choosing Fleetwood. Let's face facts they are able to pay higher wages and apparently got an excellent new training centre. Plus it also a lot closer to Scotland to visit family and friends.

Aug 5, 2016
IPA":p902w7lt said:
HC Green":p902w7lt said:
Jannerbear":p902w7lt said:
Looks like heā€™s off to Fleetwood on loan. Shame we canā€™t compete with the sort of wages theyā€™re paying.

More likely Joey Bartonā€™s Rangers connections.

If you were an ambitious player why the flip would you want to play in a poxy little ground in front of 3k fans most weeks when you could play at a half decent ground like HP, in front of 10k+ fans and live in a relatively big city like Plymouth?

The biggest sign of 'ambition' is how much you and your colleagues get paid. Good players get paid good money.

None of the current Manchester City team are there because of Colin Bell, Francis Lee, attendances, history or potential. They are there because they get paid tons of money and their manager is given tons of money to buy more good players.

Do you resent a good player going to Manchester City or Chelsea instead of playing in front of 79,000 at Old Trafford?

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
IJN":1o67dpjf said:

Hope you understand.

Ian

Yeah I completely understand Ian but as you know I find the man particularly unpleasant and with very good reason.

That's my personal opinion of him and isn't at all libellous.

IPA

Aug 26, 2012
The 'real' capital of Devon
Knibbsworth":3bm7xljj said:
IPA":3bm7xljj said:
HC Green":3bm7xljj said:
Jannerbear":3bm7xljj said:
Looks like heā€™s off to Fleetwood on loan. Shame we canā€™t compete with the sort of wages theyā€™re paying.

More likely Joey Bartonā€™s Rangers connections.

If you were an ambitious player why the flip would you want to play in a poxy little ground in front of 3k fans most weeks when you could play at a half decent ground like HP, in front of 10k+ fans and live in a relatively big city like Plymouth?

The biggest sign of 'ambition' is how much you and your colleagues get paid. Good players get paid good money.

None of the current Manchester City team are there because of Colin Bell, Francis Lee, attendances, history or potential. They are there because they get paid tons of money and their manager is given tons of money to buy more good players.

Do you resent a good player going to Manchester City or Chelsea instead of playing in front of 79,000 at Old Trafford?

In a way yes.

Call me old fashioned but if it was me I'd rather play for the bigger club with the better following.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jul 28, 2010
Could have been an agent using our name to get a better deal for his man.